• ISTJ - I'd definitely consider it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ - sounds like just the thing for me

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Not for me. I know some folks think it's fine to stay open with the possibilities, but since I tend to put a strong investment in a partner, it would be demanding of them to put just as much energy into me whilst also trying to balance time spent with another. My own time and energy are limited because I spread them evenly across all my projects, with a little more on my partner. If I had a variety of individuals I had to split my time and energy into equal portions for, it would not only get tiring real fast, but it would also be unnecessarily complicated.

Nah, my ideal form of relationship couldn't have more than two people involved - myself and one other.

That said, if polyamory is your thing, go for it. Very few people have the energy capable of handling many partners at once, but if you can, then I don't think there's a problem. If you're talking in terms of morality, I honestly don't give a rat's ass - as long as the relationship(s) is/are consensual, then I'll defend your right to have it/them. But it's just not for me.

Reactions: Bast

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not for me. I know some folks think it's fine to stay open with the possibilities, but since I tend to put a strong investment in a partner, it would be demanding of them to put just as much energy into me whilst also trying to balance time spent with another. My own time and energy are limited because I spread them evenly across all my projects, with a little more on my partner. If I had a variety of individuals I had to split my time and energy into equal portions for, it would not only get tiring real fast, but it would also be unnecessarily complicated.

Nah, my ideal form of relationship couldn't have more than two people involved - myself and one other.

That said, if polyamory is your thing, go for it. Very few people have the energy capable of handling many partners at once, but if you can, then I don't think there's a problem. If you're talking in terms of morality, I honestly don't give a rat's ass - as long as the relationship(s) is/are consensual, then I'll defend your right to have it/them. But it's just not for me.
Thanks. I'm not talking specifically about morality. Just the preference in general.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I'm too jealous for all of that.
I'm a one partner kinda gal.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I'm not a sensor. I'm just here to troll the poll. I'm surprised how many ISTJ's wouldn't mind though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts