Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to PerC. I'm an INFJ. Sometimes I feel like no one understands me. I believe that everyone sometimes feels like this. Personally I feel so bad about it. I kind of can't control myself in this kind of situation. I feel like I need to vent my angers somewhere. Anywhere does. Although I don't like to vent my anger on other people. Actually I start blaming others for everything although I know that faults are may be mine.(Usually last thing I like to do is to blame people). Do I feel like this because I'm an INFJ or same thing happens to everybody? Do you people blame yourself more than others? How do you actually feel in this kind of situation. And what you like to do to heal your condition? Just curious. :ninja:

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
I have felt like that before. I think INFJs are prone to it more. I still have always wondered if I was a very fucked up INFJ tho that did learn to be ISTP out of need of my personal environment (but I never type as INFJ) just theres some eerie traits I relate to on a heavy level (but could just be ISTP/INFJ being like siblings in typing as far as functions.

Honestly what your discussing is something I dealt with heavy in late teens early 20's (not that I never deal with it now-I do still-but it was in abundance at those ages).

I think its positive you recognize this tho. What your talking about was probably a huge source of personal self loathing at those critical ages. Having a hard time balancing others and the self was always an issue for me. I struggled with seeing too much in everyone else but also myself too. People assume I do not see my faults but I do as far as delusion, self importance, etc (I just do not give them the benefit in conversing to hear that as I tend to think that those traits are polarized in people that see thru others (so of course they see thru themselves even if they do not expose it all the time).

Not sure about you but I can pierce thru others like a laser in person. I would imagine that its polarized in INFJs. I redirect emotions tho. (I can get really hung up on shit and preoccupied in a moment) but in general I really try and redirect emotions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts