Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are an estp, say how you feel about yourself, if not, tell us what you think of us from what you know.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I love'em! Seriously. My brother is an´ESTP and he's great! I also have a friend in school who's an ESTP. You're great fun and outgoing. And you have this logical side which is very cool. And you're not so touchy feely. I admire that. You're not at all as sensitive to critisism as for example esfps. You don't seem so desperate to get liked by everyone. It honors you.
You seem generally good at getting things done and achieving what you want in life :)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Lots of fun - though I think the two of us together have the potential to get into too much trouble very quickly. Sensor fun can get to risky behavior without someone grounding things.

I know of one ESTP in my life and he always has some wild ideas in mind. I like the energy of the ESTP - they can keep up with me! Their T makes them seem very smart too.

Reactions: Dylio

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
OMG :) Hey.
I know very few and I think that ESTP's are amazing - they are so interesting. Wish I was a little more like you guys...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts