Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would really like to know what 'signs' guys give when they are still into you... there was this guy i had a fling with but ended horribly, but when i saw him again he kept looking at me and tried to either talk to me or come near me... is he still into me?? please feel free to leave your comments xP thank you :crazy:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Men (not boys) are very predictable creatures. If they want to talk to you, they will talk to you. They will make you a priority if they care about you. Unless they are doctors working in the Emergency Room, they will make time to at least send you a text letting you know that they are thinking about you.

You don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you. If he's not treating you the way you want to be treated, or giving you the attention you want, you can let him know and then let him make a decision about what he wants to do with the information you've given him. It's not fair to you or to him though for you not to let him know. I send men on their merry little ways all the time by doing this. I tell them, if all you want is sex, you needn't waste your time with me. There are PLENTY of other women out there who are willing to give it up. After you do this, though, you had better stick to your word. Some guys just LOVE a challenge. NO SLEEPING WITH HIM ON THE FIRST FEW DATES!!!
If you want to be respected by any guy you're with, you can't sleep with them until you truly feel comfortable with them. If I don't pick up on any good chemistry or good motives (motives like getting to know me, spending time with me NOT being physical...) I won't even kiss them (unless I'm really drunk) (which you shouldn't do either on a first or second date. Oops. Broke my own rule!). They need to earn your affections. Let them know you're worth it!

But if it ended badly with this guy, forget about him. Find a man who will respect you. If you have to have sex that bad, don't expect to get a phonecall or roses the next day. Let it be just that- he's a piece of meat.

·
Registered
801 Posts
If he's still "into you", you wouldn't have to ask.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the amount of information provided i think the answer is: four.
do u mean 4 out of 10??
and also thank you krystRay :) i appreciate it sooo much thank you

Selden: If he's still into you, he wouldn't have pulled it out just yet.
i'm not sure what you mean by he wouldn't have pulled it out just yet...??? hehehhe sorry but cud u explain?? thanks everyone for your answers xP

·
Registered
108 Posts
From personal experience. I can tell you if a guy keeps calling you and hitting you up. He is into you. Men are usually easy to read.
So plain and simple. If he pursuing you, he is into you.

·
Registered
640 Posts
He calls and whats to see you all the time, and it's also the way he looks at you.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I would say Krystray gave good advice.
However, if it ended badly, and it was a fling. I would say the guy is looking for casual round two. You basically set the tone for that in his mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.