Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I befriended with this ESFJ girl last December, at first we didn't talk much, but then until January we started texting each other from morning till her bedtime. At first we were just friends, really chill and talked about all kinds of food and stuff that we love. We have a lot in common actually. She always greets me with good morning and good night (sometimes she doesn't). I thought the conversation might cool off as time passes, since I'm 2 years younger than her and we are in different cities. Until I helped her with her work in early March and stayed up till next day morning, since then it seems we text each other even more. So recently I found out that I have a crush on her, but I have no idea if she's only treating me as a friend. She's a really nice person, always cheers me up and says encouraging words whenever I feel down due to workload and stress. She told me that if I wanna talk to someone whenever I'm down, she would be there and love to help me. Recently, she sent me two songs without saying anything, cuz otherwise she would make some short comment on the other songs that she wanna share, and so that makes me wonder if she was trying to hint me or something, The first one is "I really like you" by Carly, and the second one is "Love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding. One of my female friends said that it's quite flirtatious, but I don't know if this ESFJ girl just wanted to share the music with me. I'm planning to visit her in June, and she said she would be my tour guide and show me around and bring to nice restaurants and have good food. She's looking forward to see me, and so do I. (and yes, we haven't met each other, as we met each other on a blog, purely for the love of food; we both have each other on instagram and facebook). I know she's busy with her work, but she said she would make time for me and stuff, and so I told her that I don't want to disturb her work, but she insists on it, which makes me think she's way too good to be true.

Sooo, ESFJ ladies I wanna know if this girl is just being friendly and seeing me a new friend or something. Any chance that she's interested in me?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts