Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How do you know where you stand with a Type 3?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
How does one truly know where they stand with *anyone*?

Maybe it's easier with the less forward thinking reacting types- as they'll tell you in the moment exactly how they feel about you- which is largely inconsistent depending on how they perceive what you do for them versus their expectation of you...

For me, and I can only speak for myself- I will present what I've committed myself to, and honestly that's all you or anyone is entitled.

My in-the-moment feelings are personal and mutable, and can fluctuate the same as anyone else's can- but the more negative ones are not any more valid than the positive ones and I'm not going to waste energy and time making a relationship unstable by sharing my negative reactions only to have to shore it up again when it's so much simpler to maintain an even keel.

If I'm not committed to an even keel in my dealings with a person, then that person is not a priority and there's no reason to react to them in the first place.

Be pleasant, be consistent, and then it's no one's fucking business where they stand with me because functionally it's irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts