Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know, alone time is very important. After you get off work, or a busy day with the family, there is a lot buzzing through your mind. So, what do you do to take care of your introverted needs?
I spend mine driving around for a few hours after work. I am unsure why but I do my best thinking when I am driving. Having one other person in the car is okay being as all my friends are introverts, it makes for a pretty much silent drive with a person to bounce ideas off of if I need to.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I do what it seems like every college student here does. I get on my computer. I usually watch shows on Hulu or sometimes read a book.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I get on my computer,Study, read, take a walk outside with my dogs ,or watch something

·
Registered
860 Posts
Out cycling.
Need lots of space, anything inside (counts for cars too) feels like smothering.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Man, alone time is hard to come by, but boy do I treasure it. :]

If I'm not reading a book while hula-hooping, I'm writing or watching Pokemon (or some show I'm catching up on) while knitting. Something multi-tasking. My brain and my hands have to be engaged in doing something.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Forum troll, read lots of stuff on wikipedia, program, play WoW or some other game, watch a movie on my TV through netflix streaming/mail, or just sit and think.

·
Registered
12 Posts
As others have said, I usually end up spending my alone time doing the various things I enjoy. Luckily, most of my hobbies are ones that really only involve one person. I normally game, play guitar, look at the stars, etc. I'll occasionally listen to music/find new music as well. Recently I haven't had much alone time because of school, but this will change whenever summer rolls around.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Lately, PerC is all I do. Also chatting online with my loved ones. I do play video games but have barely touched them in a while now.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I decided to learn to play guitar a few days ago so I stole my sisters (it has been under her bed for a year) and that is a new, fun activity to do alone :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
In my free time I am; online, working out, reading, sleeping, just bought a ps3 and getting back into video games.

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
well that sound good. i might try that when i get my car because right now i just brood.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Like most I spend a lot of time on the computer. I am an information junkie, and I love researching just about anything. Whatever topic strikes my fancy will get lots of computer research time. I also love to read books. I have had books on my PDA for years, well before e-readers, and I will read whenever I have some down time. I like to watch TV, both regular programming and all sorts of science, nature and forensic programs. I am also a woodworker, and love to spend hours in my workshop crafting various projects.

I always have plenty to occupy my alone time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts