Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remeber I first got my heartbroken by a ESTP in 7th grade, I went home and sat in my room and sat there for hours. I didn't shed a single tear. I thought that by crying, it means that his blatant and publicized rejection got to me. I didn't like the thought of that. Someone hurting me that way. It was unnerving. The both times I've been heartbroken, there were no tears. Just silent suffering. Do any of you react to heartbreak in a similar way? And if not, what ways do you react to heartbreak?

Reactions: Kitagawa Megumi

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well after I broke up with my girlfriend I proceeded to cut myself and my appetite was very deminished. The cutting was only a one time thing but the anxiety and appetite lasted for several months.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've never been close enough to anyone to even let that happen. I reciprocate eventually, but I refuse to entertain hopeful thoughts of any kind. I have already come to terms with the eventual demise of all my current earthly relations, though I enjoy and nurture them as I have them.

Perhaps one day I'll find myself in a position to be helplessly heartbroken, but I rather doubt it. If it were to happen... I would not be the same person as I currently perceive myself to be, and any speculation on my part at this time would be unfounded guesswork.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Almost unconsciously, I never involve myself with people who look like they could eventually hurt me. It's worked until now.

Reactions: userslon

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
I don't cry when I'm sad or heartbroken. I do, however, cry when I get overwhelmed by an extremely powerful emotion like anger.

Reactions: Flaming Rain

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I play lots and lots and lots of Dr Mario, Tetris or other completely mindless games.
Then like 4 months later I get really randomly pissed off.
Everything is a delayed reaction.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I think it's because I don't know how to compartmentalize things like anger.
Which is strange because with 99% of the people in my life, I look like the most chill person in the whole wide world. I think it has got something to do with being Type 9.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
I play lots and lots and lots of Dr Mario, Tetris or other completely mindless games.
Then like 4 months later I get really randomly pissed off.
Everything is a delayed reaction.
DR.MARIO? ls this real life ;_;

You took me back so far. l think l've seen the new one but it looks uh...meh. What system do you play it on :kitteh:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I start getting angry at myself for letting myself get hurt. I feel so stupid and blind.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts