Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Weird? Cool? Smart? Lazy?
All of the above. :tongue:

I think that INTPs and ENFPs make great audiences for each other. My INTP buddy is the most faithful ally you could ask for. He's easy to talk to, and always seems willing to partake in one of my random adventures.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I think they're smart, sweet, funny and cool.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My younger sister is an INTP. All in all, she is wonderful company, and is very opinionated and observant, witty and silly. She can be a little agitating at times, and even admitted that she likes "getting into arguments" (read as "debates" of a sort), but doesn't do it with people she doesn't know, so she saves that for me, haha. But it is only over opinions on stuff and never anything serious.

I am very glad to have her around, because she's helped me out emotionally many times. And the perfect soundboard for my ideas too, because she is very mature for her age (intellectually, but not always action-wise!!! She is REALLY odd at times) and has even more common sense than a lot of my acquaintances, lol!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yay, though I would like to see more on how ENFP females see INTP males.... (in judgment view VS clear view, positive and negative comments are welcome ;) )

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
INTPs are witty, unusual, have a deadpan sense of humor, vulnerable, calm, loyal and observant, and amazingly intelligent. I know two to varying degrees. I like them both and they like me. It's great.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Intelligent, clever, deep, but harder to connect with than say INTJs. My dad is INTP and we've never had much of a connection.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Crystall:
How are INTPs harder to connect than INTJs? I want to hear your reasons...

Are there chances of a male INTP to be in a healthy relationship with a female ENFP?
State your reasons and experiences please.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
@Crystall:
How are INTPs harder to connect than INTJs? I want to hear your reasons...

Are there chances of a male INTP to be in a healthy relationship with a female ENFP?
State your reasons and experiences please.
I find INTPs have a tendency to use sarcasm a lot and as I do have trouble reading them sometimes some of their jokes just pass me by. INTPs are very intuitive, but even though they can read me well (probably due to our shared Ne), it's as though they just aren't sure what to do with that information. Thus, we don't seem to be able to communicate with each other very well. For instance, if I'm sad my INTP dad will immediately notice that something is the matter with me, but unsure how to react to my emotions he may say something, but won't exactly go into a deeper conversation about what's wrong, or he may simply choose not to act at all.
I find INTJs to be gentler(which I'm guessing has to do with the Fi), more straight to the point and a bit easier to read in their sense of humor. Also Socionics states INTJs as supervisors to ENFPs which I consider a fitting description of my relationships with INTJS. When an INTJ notices that I'm sad, though my emotional display may or may not make them uncomfortable, they will likely attempt to delve deeper until they can solve what's bothering me.

I wouldn't mind dating an INTP, in fact I think it would be pretty interesting to try and find that deeper connection. My current boyfriend is an ISTP which have a lot in common with INTPs, and it's still a real adventure digging myself in under his shell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts