Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop. Take a moment. Picture yourself in your head. What "image" did you have? Was it just a connotation or did you put a picture to it?

I just thought of myself as a shadowy shapeshifter of personality and I see myself with a grey aura. Sometimes I'm a crusader. Sometimes a hero. Sometimes a loser. Sometimes gauche.

Share what's in your head.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
in order to show you, i'll need a digital microscope with fiber optic cameras, some 10-w40, a quart of motor oil, a funnel, an hdmi cable, a projector, a projection screen, a monitor, a sound system, a comfortable chair, a twig to chew on, an interface cable for my neck to the projector, some rope to strap me down, and a bagful of live mice.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Strange, all I got was "Invalid Syntax".

In all honesty, I just see myself how I was last time I looked in the mirror.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I see myself as someone who's going to win all sorts of other people's easter egg hunts today. I want to be a heel for a few hours.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sometimes as a shade, with blurred contours.

Sometimes as an aura, most often in a blue hue, like aqua or cyan, the intensity or brightness of which can change according to my mood/energy level.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I have never really shared this before, and it probably sounds a bit morbid, but I often see myself as a sort of ghost that drowned -- for lack of a better way of describing it. When I'm walking, and I suddenly turn my perception on myself, what I must look like, I picture my hair being longer, darker, wet and dripping with lake algae, long pale limbs.. gaunt and scary.. supernatural.

Other times I see myself as someone much older, much heavier, with very short hair -- all very unlike how I actually look. It weirds me out.

There are other minor less frequent images that don't really count as much.. an angelic form, a vampiric form, a growling beast, a child in a dress.

I can't -actually- remember how I look other than physical descriptions that I remember. I have body dysmorphic disorder most likely, because I just have no concept of how I actually look, and when I see myself in the mirror, I'm always surprised. Like whut.. is that really me?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Being very visual, I just got a picture - of myself. A 2D photo I'm familiar with. It was taken several years ago.

Reactions: PaulFalcon

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

I look something like this (lol, look at me... and my fail-ish drawing skills...), except I don't think in terms of anime characters, unless I'm trying to create an anime-style character.
But fatter (...if I were this skinny, then I would probably have an eating disorder or something...), though not overweight.
And I'm not wearing this shirt right now. I'm wearing a tank top. I don't know why I drew almost all of the symbols. I'm supposed to be reading To Kill a Mockingbird.
I don't actually associate my name with myself. I don't know why. I'll actually respond to several different names, not including my own (and they're not derivatives of my name or nick names either... people don't nick name me T.T).
...this is such a messy sketch.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Not much. Maybe a dark, shadowy blob with glasses propped up on it. *shrug*

Hah...! I have such high self-esteem these days.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Sold! Thank you! I bought Th- Tw- ... One.
You're welcome!
...I actually just found out that there's a slight difference between the shirt artwork and the album artwork, and now I'm contemplating what it means... In a way, you are responsible for this discovery, so thank you.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I see myself as a collection of neurons all pulsating at the same time. Strange, because as far as I know, neurons don't pulsate.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I see myself as a shadow, mostly. I often have these mental perceptions of what I'd look like in a given situation, and it's always a smaller, more innocent version of myself sitting in a dark closet, hugging my knees to my chest. Can't explain it, but that's always the image my mind produces when I'm feeling a certain way.

But besides that, I see myself as this dashing creature:

You know... minus the gender.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts