Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious about time management and how people use their time, so I'm thinking of going around the forums and asking the various MBTI personas about how individuals use their precious time and what sort of activities individuals occupy their time with!

1. Could you explain your situation? (e.g., "I'm a full-time student" or "I work full-time," et cetera).

2. When you have free time, how do you prefer to spend your time (and about how much time do you spend on these activities)?

3. How often/how many times per week do you see people just to hang out?

4. How is your time on the weekends different from your time during the weekdays (are they different?)?

·
Registered
752 Posts
1. Full time employee with a contractual job on the side.

2. Right now the weather is shit and I don't have much money. Which the latter is ironic, now that I think about it... I like to be out with others partying, exploring, or playing.

Now due to my current finances I mostly come home and watch tv, video game, or surf the web.

I will do either of the above until I go to bed. Oh yeah... Just remembered, that's why I'm broke as fuck!

3. I prefer 6 days a week and one day to myself but right now I am forced to do the opposite.

4. Now that I think of it, my stupid ass fulltime job really pisses me off. I am 30 and this is my first ever fulltime position. For 14 years I have worked seasonal, part-time, and contractual jobs. I was excited about this fulltime position when I got it 3 months ago because of the health insurance and benefits it came with, but I now dread going to work everyday. Even though I was doing the exact same thing for a year prior with the same company as a part-time contractor.

Now everything is structured. Weekdays suck and weekends are too short. My work productivity has dropped significantly even as I work an additional 8 hours a week. Argh!

When I have control of my work schedule, it doesn't matter what day it is except many businesses are closed on the weekend and no one wants to hang out with you on a weeknight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts