Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be a fun and interesting thread. How do you stereotypically visually image an INTJ?

I would say that the classic lazy and "just smoked a joint" eyes does it for me.

Grey's avatar and profile pic is an example.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,898 Posts

hum, maybe you won't get this if you don't know the story....

·
Registered
509 Posts
i agree on light yagami from death note. (hat tip to apollo celestio, for introducing me to death note.)

oh, and hannibal lecter.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I love Dr. Brennan but I think she leans more toward INTP. Shes too detailed orientated to be an INTJ, though she does have issues with people and authority. I'm on the fence with her. And House... I'm not sure on him either. :dry:

This is my favorite one:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I first heard of this 'look' a couple of days ago, on this forum. I'm still trying to get a handle on it, but how about Sigourney Weaver?

Not to mention, now that I think about it, my avatar. I used to find it amusing, because I had that same white lion (ess?) as my desktop wallpaper at work, and people told me it looked scary.
I couldn't understand, because, to me, it looked like the lion was bored to death with the photographer. Heh. But maybe they meant they were just being intimidated by the "I see through your bullshit" look.

EDIT: Or maybe it's an "I'll humor you, as long as you don't attempt to stop me" look. Mwoohaha.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts