Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The thing you've gotta understand, is that we generally accept everyone and we are nice to everyone, but that's our party nature a little bit, you also gotta know, that that doesn't mean we like you particularly, our personality type could be perceived as narcissistic, arrogant and self-absorbed at extremes, and our lifestyle seem very disordered and chaotic to some, but extremely exciting and mysterious to others. We're not particularly arrogant but we love attention, that's the thing, if you put the spotlight on us first, and pretend to love us for what we say, we will absolutely love you for it, especially if the esfp is externally framed, our lifestyles are chaotic and we make decisions based on the idea that nothing is real, not even the current moment if that makes sense, like anything could happen at any time and that's how we like it, that's why we tend to move away from plans and become disorganised, it's our biggest weakness and strength, for this reason, we really really really really love super adventurous people who are willing to try all the new things we try with us, as an example, yesterday I was at the beach with my brother in law whose a free runner, I previously had no free running knowledge, by the end of the day I was landing front flips and side flips off ledges because I wanted to try it and I got this determined spark

Things I love:
- People who put a lot of attention on me and recognize that me showing off, is just me trying to impress them and that it's a good thing not a bad thing.
- People who don't mind getting really deep with me and letting their emotions show
- People who I can talk to about my emotions who won't judge me
- People who understand who I am
- People who are different and who I don't know about
- Not sure if this is just me but I really really love shy people and introverts they're like the best!
- People who are spontaneous and adventurous with me
- People who can have fun and be outgoing with me (contradicts the introvert but both are amazing for different reasons)
- People who will understand I'm really indecisive and help me make decisions
- People who give me good advice on how to improve myself
- People who are warm, kind and friendly
- People who can play around and diss me in a jokey way and also let me diss them
- People who flirt, and touch

Things I hate:

- People who are uninteresting
- People who follow crowds or are afraid to try new things
- People who don't respect that loyalty to your close friends and family comes above all
- People who are horrible for no reason or sneak diss me
- People who don't accept other people for no good reason
- People who are boring and unwilling to try new things
- Any form of anything trying to control me
- Anyone who thinks that they're better than me
- People who don't let you get a word in
- People who are emotionally dead
- People who don't understand why I cry during emotional films
- Anyone that takes advantage

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do something crazy and hilarious. Catch my attention. Make me smile. Make me interested to learn more about you. Once you capture my interest and my attention, you're good to go.

I'm kinda crazy and like to wander off and do my own thing, and anyone who will stick with me is definitely what I'd call a friend :) I base my friends off of similar interests, so that we can participate in them together. I don't pick friends off of personalities, or even their own friends and reputation. If you like what I like, we can be buddies.

If you're willing to stick with me, we can be besties. :wink:

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
Do something crazy and hilarious. Catch my attention. Make me smile. Make me interested to learn more about you. Once you capture my interest and my attention, you're good to go.

I'm kinda crazy and like to wander off and do my own thing, and anyone who will stick with me is definitely what I'd call a friend :) I base my friends off of similar interests, so that we can participate in them together. I don't pick friends off of personalities, or even their own friends and reputation. If you like what I like, we can be buddies.

If you're willing to stick with me, we can be besties. :wink:
That's pretty much what I do with my ESFP friend. I make him laugh 'til he nearly pisses himself. Then I try to coax him into a 'decent' conversation; the weird thing was that me (an ENTP), my ESTP brother and him ended up engaged in a debate the other day. It was cool, but didn't last long.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's pretty much what I do with my ESFP friend. I make him laugh 'til he nearly pisses himself. Then I try to coax him into a 'decent' conversation; the weird thing was that me (an ENTP), my ESTP brother and him ended up engaged in a debate the other day. It was cool, but didn't last long.
Hahaha yeah, you must be a great friend in his eyes, then. There is nothing I love more than laughing. What do you mean by 'decent'? :tongue: and that sounds like a lot of fun too. Debates are always super exciting.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
Hahaha yeah, you must be a great friend in his eyes, then. There is nothing I love more than laughing. What do you mean by 'decent'? :tongue: and that sounds like a lot of fun too. Debates are always super exciting.
When I get 'hyper', I tend to gravitate towards the SFs, and when I feel a thirst for knowledge, I gravitate towards the NTs. I try to make myself relevant to each type in my own way :)

For me, a decent debate is one with good input from both sides, which gets deep after a while and explores the unexplored :) And they can be super-exciting also. I agree.Especially when there's fights.

·
Registered
88 Posts
When I get 'hyper', I tend to gravitate towards the SFs, and when I feel a thirst for knowledge, I gravitate towards the NTs. I try to make myself relevant to each type in my own way :)

For me, a decent debate is one with good input from both sides, which gets deep after a while and explores the unexplored :) And they can be super-exciting also. I agree.Especially when there's fights.
I definitely know what you mean! I kind of do the same thing, actually. :tongue: The best debates, though, are when you know a ton about the subject (as well as the person you're debating with) and you're both horrendously stubborn, so you both refuse to back down.

Those debates always end up in a slap bet for me, though.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
I definitely know what you mean! I kind of do the same thing, actually. :tongue: The best debates, though, are when you know a ton about the subject (as well as the person you're debating with) and you're both horrendously stubborn, so you both refuse to back down.

Those debates always end up in a slap bet for me, though.
Yeah, as my Dad says: "If you have enough evidence to back up your claim, you can be as stubborn as you want."

A slap bet? Like How I Met Your Mother? :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, as my Dad says: "If you have enough evidence to back up your claim, you can be as stubborn as you want."

A slap bet? Like How I Met Your Mother? :p
Yes!!! I've lost slap bets to about three people now, and apparently they're all going to get together for one big slapsgiving day. I'm a little nervous, tbh. :unsure:

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
Yes!!! I've lost slap bets to about three people now, and apparently they're all going to get together for one big slapsgiving day. I'm a little nervous, tbh. :unsure:
If that was me, I would wear a bulletproof vest and a helmet, and have a hiding place for good measure :p

·
Registered
233 Posts
So, whenever someone mentions ESFP, they always seem to bring up something about their need or desire for attention. Which made me wonder about the reverse side to that-

How do you get an ESFP's attention?
Well I can think of a few options: Wave something shiny. Show us your tits. Actually be interesting.

How do you pick your friends, what catches your interest, and what kind of people do you feel you are typically attracted to?
It's too early in the day for this. Ask me again later.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The thing you've gotta understand, is that we generally accept everyone and we are nice to everyone, but that's our party nature a little bit, you also gotta know, that that doesn't mean we like you particularly, our personality type could be perceived as narcissistic, arrogant and self-absorbed at extremes, and our lifestyle seem very disordered and chaotic to some, but extremely exciting and mysterious to others. We're not particularly arrogant but we love attention, that's the thing, if you put the spotlight on us first, and pretend to love us for what we say, we will absolutely love you for it, especially if the esfp is externally framed, our lifestyles are chaotic and we make decisions based on the idea that nothing is real, not even the current moment if that makes sense, like anything could happen at any time and that's how we like it, that's why we tend to move away from plans and become disorganised, it's our biggest weakness and strength, for this reason, we really really really really love super adventurous people who are willing to try all the new things we try with us, as an example, yesterday I was at the beach with my brother in law whose a free runner, I previously had no free running knowledge, by the end of the day I was landing front flips and side flips off ledges because I wanted to try it and I got this determined spark

Things I love:
- People who put a lot of attention on me and recognize that me showing off, is just me trying to impress them and that it's a good thing not a bad thing.
- People who don't mind getting really deep with me and letting their emotions show
- People who I can talk to about my emotions who won't judge me
- People who understand who I am
- People who are different and who I don't know about
- Not sure if this is just me but I really really love shy people and introverts they're like the best!
- People who are spontaneous and adventurous with me
- People who can have fun and be outgoing with me (contradicts the introvert but both are amazing for different reasons)
- People who will understand I'm really indecisive and help me make decisions
- People who give me good advice on how to improve myself
- People who are warm, kind and friendly
- People who can play around and diss me in a jokey way and also let me diss them
- People who flirt, and touch

Things I hate:

- People who are uninteresting
- People who follow crowds or are afraid to try new things
- People who don't respect that loyalty to your close friends and family comes above all
- People who are horrible for no reason or sneak diss me
- People who don't accept other people for no good reason
- People who are boring and unwilling to try new things
- Any form of anything trying to control me
- Anyone who thinks that they're better than me
- People who don't let you get a word in
- People who are emotionally dead
- People who don't understand why I cry during emotional films
- Anyone that takes advantage

*standing ovation* YES! YES! BRAVO! :proud:

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
You know how not to get an ESFPs attention? Discussing the Higgs-Boson particle, or force them to watch The Big Bang Theory. Man, I love that show, and not because I'm a nerd, but because the comedy can be quite refreshing (if you bother to get it). :p

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
You know how not to get an ESFPs attention? Discussing the Higgs-Boson particle, or force them to watch The Big Bang Theory. Man, I love that show, and not because I'm a nerd, but because the comedy can be quite refreshing (if you bother to get it). :p
I wouldn't mind watching The Big Bang Theory if the camera just stayed on Penny the entire show. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
41 - 60 of 64 Posts