Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've been doing pretty well at going to sleep early enough that I wake up before my alarm (also my mornings aren't rushed) so I feel pretty good. It definitely depends though

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I never feel good, basically groggy, and during winter, when I get up, I feel like I'm leaving my bed forever after. :p

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I'm a morning person...just so long as I don't have work or school that day and have to wake up at the crack of dawn. In that scenario I'm pretty miserable, but otherwise I cherish the early part of the day.

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
Positively MISERABLE. I have never understood why, with the advent of electricity (I've been told we used to have to work sunrise to sunset before that), we are all required to start the work/school day so insanely early (we get up at 5:30). I am naturally NOT a morning person and am on certain precriptions that are horribly sedative, meaning that even on a night of at least 8 hours of sleep, I still awaken feeling unrested.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
It depends on what is motivating or driving me. If i'm on holidays, i usually get up in a great mood. If i'm leaving for a day trip, or something that really interest me, i love being up early. ( Please no talking or babbling until i have coffee ) Thankfully i have a husband who doesn't appreciate babble first thing in the A.M.

If i'm tired or have nothing planned for the day, i have no energy, feel sleepy most of the day. I need coffee and its best you don't talk to me or try to make serious conversation before i had at least a few cups. I like reading my morning paper in peace, no talking, no noise, just leave me alone ;p....so yeah, motivation plays a huge part in my mood starting the day.

Reactions: voicetrocity

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
I usually leave my alarm clock in my closet or somehwere where I *actually* have to get up to reset it back to sleep. & Repeat.

Not a morning person. Sunlight makes me sleepy & rested. I love my siestas during the daytime. Night time is when I'm usually wide awake and feeling it- puts me in a positive mood. :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Rather confused and groggy.

R: [nottie], your alarm's going off.
N: ..huh
R: [nottie], you have to get up.
N: [garbled sleep noises].. mmkay
R: [NOTTIE]
N: dsakfnk.. I'm up!
R: you're not up! D:

My roommate is a saint.

Reactions: Eloise

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Like I'd rather die than get out of bed. I know that's not sensible, but it's just how I feel. I am such a bummer in the morning; I bemoan my life and am mean to everyone for like the first thirty minutes of every day. Sometimes I roll over and yell, "I HATE EVERYTHING," into my pillow. Then I have coffee, gradually get ready for the day, and eventually am fine.

It's a different story when I wake up on my own without an alarm. If I'm let to just get up when I'm ready to get up, I'm so fine and happy and excited for the day.

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
I tend to get woken up by my cat sitting on my face. I haaaate waking up in the morning… esp when its cold and still dark urrhhh. I don’t talk, I grunt. Then I receive a good morning TXT from my INFJ and it makes everything better :D!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I wake up right away and feel awake, unless I have been extremely exhausted or something weird. Or if I'm sick. I'm a morning person. ^_^ I am energized by the morning. I drink coffee, which gives me another boost although I don't really need it. I just like it. XD

·
Registered
270 Posts
I feel like shit.
Not the ideal situation and blood condition does not assist this either.
This usually means day dreaming while showering and then sobering up with my fibre cereal.

Things have to be done so I bear with it and wake up.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts