Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i dont know where else to post this, but ive had this conversation several times on and off with my INTJ friend.

how do you want to die? do you want it to happen in your sleep? do you want to face it? its something ive given quite a bit of though, i personally want to face it, since it will be the last thing we ever experience. and if it was relatively unpainful that would probably be nice.

iv even tossed the idea around of suicide in later years NOT from depression, but just so i can control those "last few moments" before oblivion how i damn well please rather than let it be up to chance or sudden, like a car crash, random death, cancer. or some other thing...

·
Registered
341 Posts
The blaze of glory whilst saving mankind in the process is the only way to go. I can't help but feel a sense of deja vu though. Isn't there a similar thread still floating about? Perhaps I'm martyred for a thought-crime by a one-world totalitarian government...

·
Banned
2,345 Posts
I'd like to die awake outside in nature. I've heard that when you die in your sleep you really just wake up in enormous pain alone, and a few hours later people find you cold and dead.

I would rather either control my own death (one of those people who go out to the woods with poison because they have cancer, or walk into the sea because ...just because...walking into sea rates high with me tbh).

AND IF

I am taken by a natural disaster I hope it's a flood or tsunami rather than being crushed by an earthquake or dying in a drought etc.

The worst death I can imagine is dying alone in a corporate environment, like the meat department of a grocery store. I told my ex in my 20s I was afraid of dying in the meat department of a Von's and he was like omg I would hold your hand...but yeah he's gone now...and the thing that gives me the most intense fear of death is being in a place like Wal Mart or any other bureaucratic environment. Like look I'm from a historical drama, please let me die in a National Park.

I'm not even trying to be funny. I think dying in a CVS is a curse by God.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
-not from anything dementia-related
-not from asphyxiation
-with some hints of what awaits on the other side, seeing the lovely colors and music all around me, etc.

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
in a world without war , without pain , without hate , without individualism , a world with values and compassion for family and respect , when people act for others. A world of peace and joy , freedom and happyness can be shared , people think we are equal to god. We can choose who we are and what we want to do. A world success is define by helping and healing. We can see the beauty of nature and let our ego.

Reactions: Kazuma Ikezawa

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
I want to die because of famine.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts