Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering, if you would like, a quiet simple death- or something huge, and extravagant. it is kinda crazy but im always talking to my friends on the perfect death.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
by snoo snoo

Reactions: Quin Sabe

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I picture you guys dying as an astronaut or doing some crazy stunt into a volcano.... I dunno.... something ridiculously crazy...... attempting to steal the Eiffel Tower or something :tongue:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I want to die in my sleep.

I'll most likely, however, resort to blowing my brains out or, alternatively, the world will fuck me over and take me out when i'm on top and i'm 100 percent happy.

I can't envision what my life might be like once I reach 40 or 50...and that scares me.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I want my body to be unrecoverable, and preferably quick, painless, with no regrets.

·
Registered
733 Posts
It's my dream to die at 90+ years of age in a massive shootout. I mean the kind where the nastiest bank robbers aren't met by police but by a gang of senior citizens in suspenders, armpit high pants, a cigar, and the "time to give a whole lotta pain" look on their faces. My 90+ wife will be there right by me with a shotgun and a cigar as well.

And if we run out of ammo, then we'll bust out our canes and show the world what real Kung Fu is.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
It's my dream to die at 90+ years of age in a massive shootout. I mean the kind where the nastiest bank robbers aren't met by police but by a gang of senior citizens in suspenders, armpit high pants, a cigar, and the "time to give a whole lotta pain" look on their faces. My 90+ wife will be there right by me with a shotgun and a cigar as well.

And if we run out of ammo, then we'll bust out our canes and show the world what real Kung Fu is.
I was discussing something like this last night with a INTJ and INFP in a taco bell. When we get old, when pick a crowded mall, drop acid, pcp, speed, and whatever else we want and go crazy with uzi's.

Reactions: xrevolutionx

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want to get assassinated, i would like too be shot in the heart, or stabbed once in the heart. i want to go out with a bang

·
Banned
359 Posts
I hope the wishes of all the people on this thread gets fulfilled SOON.

-----------------

Wait wait wait, i love you all. I was just joking.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i want to be beheaded by a huge beautiful sword

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
All this stuff...you're not going to be around to realise how cool your own death is. I'll go for painless and relaxed, thanks. Preferably without years of disability first.

Ray:

I can't envision what my life might be like once I reach 40 or 50...and that scares me.

It's OK up here, really.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts