Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
That's pretty much it right there, throw oneself into something else so as not to think about it. The alternative is to go into weeks of serious depression.

We're not to question others' MBTI identification on this site, but I have never heard of an INTJ with a huge following on social media. If they are famous for something else, like Elon Musk, maybe, but not solely as a presence on social media.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty much it right there, throw oneself into something else so as not to think about it. The alternative is to go into weeks of serious depression.

We're not to question others' MBTI identification on this site, but I have never heard of an INTJ with a huge following on social media. If they are famous for something else, like Elon Musk, maybe, but not solely as a presence on social media.
Yeah I realize it doesn’t seem normal—he’s certainly not famous, just an expert in his field. He’s kind of obsessed with educating people on his specialty.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I wouldn't say that OP's should never be deletable, but they ought to require an admin's approval, and then the whole thread should go with it. If the thread is too important to delete, the OP should be too important to delete.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts