Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
INFJ Girls and First Moves

Thanks for all your input! There's only one lingering question now since I got an answer to my previous post's question mainly about going on a road trip to a concert with an INFP male I just met (he said he can!) and details of our awkward moments. What has your experience been like with making the first move? Using our intuition, have they mostly been right or has your mind been too clouded to focus? For new readers, basically I just met one and we have great chemistry together, but no action has been taken. It may be possible the reason is because he's misinterpreting my signals as just being friendly. So far, he's revealed a lot about his personal life with me which makes me think he must be interested if he's trying to mirror parts of my life. If he's not interested, I'm not sure if he'd remain as my friend or he will walk away. Should I take a chance?

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
*thumbs up* Seems like you guys are doing fine.

I'm amused by the dilated pupil mention, but I assume if you recognized it then you also know what it most likely means in this scenario and you're probably right.

From what stood out in particular....
I did mention earlier than I'm uncomfortable with PDA including hugging...
Probably related to...
Oddly, he did keep his distance from me the whole time by sitting on the adjacent couch, not in the seat next to me.
Chances are he was just trying to be as respectful as possible and probably took it a bit over the top based on what you said. I can't say I blame him. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a few mixed signals from you throughout all this though. I'm sure a bit of familiarity and just talking together will remedy that in due time.

Overall, I'm not so sure about "I think I will just go for it and kiss him the next time I see him." Props for being willing to take initiative and see how things go, but at the same time you may be better sending more clear and concise signals of interest and seeing how he reacts. Might end up getting that kiss any ways.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
If he's not interested, I'm not sure if he'd remain as my friend or he will walk away. Should I take a chance?
Well, once you have a crush on someone it's awkward to keep them around as friends. So, go for it and see what's what. In the end you get your answers instead of sleeping in a messy bed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts