Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My art teacher for twin day (two people are supposed to dress alike) made this face thing that looks like it's attached to her stomach and it's really gross looking and she said it was for twin day cause it's her "siamese twin", lol.

Anyways, a girl I've typed as ENFP saw it, kind of laughed and then cried. Not happy cry, tears of fear. It was kind of weird, I'll admit it was lifelike but not as bad as what my teacher did last year for halloween ( did some weird face make up she looked like she had no eye and was all burned and nasty looking).

So do you guys cry easily? You can answer for happy tears or fearful tears.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I cry easily from depression or triggering emotional situations. Maybe there's a background story to why it freaked her out.
But most of my crying is from my clinical depression issues

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I don't cry easy. Not out of sadness because I don't show that side too often. It takes a lot.

However, I'm often overwhelmed with tears of joy.

Reactions: The King Of Dreams

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I actually don't cry easily, either. I will often experience very intense feelings, but I rarely cry. When I do, it's usually out of anger more than anything else, though I will cry if I'm extremely sad.

Happy tears don't usually happen for me, either, but I think that's abnormal for an ENFP.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I rarely cry, but I do experience emotions quiet intensely, like the others above. Hell, I don't eve cry watching movies. I'll feel like I want to or I am inside, but it's hardly something I want to show (even to myself) unless I'm extremely upset. I can, though, if I let myself, haha. But, otherwise, no, I don't cry easily. i haven't cried tears of joys yet so that should be an interesting experience if it ever occurs. Can't wait! Haha.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Super duper hard for me to cry. I don't know if that's bad or good? I just bare whatever it is that makes me get a lump in my throat. Probably why I'm sad most of the day.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
It's hard if not impossible for me to cry from my own pain, I'll admit that others crying in my presence makes me cry.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
It's hard if not impossible for me to cry from my own pain, I'll admit that others crying in my presence makes me cry.
Yeah. What's up with that? How come I can feel other's pain much more readily than my own?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I cry,when i'm hurt,when someone other is hurts,on movies ( like Cinderella Man..when Russel came with his hat and beg money for his children...)...I really do cry easy...

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,208 Posts
My current Facebook status:

"TOP GUN 2 OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED I AM SERIOUSLY CRYING. GOD IS GOOD."

Need I say more?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I don't cry ever no matter why circumstance. But I can still feel other peoples feeling as if I were in there body. For some odd reason as well I feel other peoples emotion more than my own.

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I've got this thing where if I'm wearing my glasses and looking at a bright screen in a dark room, my eyes will always start tearing up. I'll be watching some touching movie and tears will be streaming down my face, but then I'll be watching a violent action movie and the same thing will happen. (Maybe I just really empathize with the dead henchmen?) But, really, I used to be a bit of a cry baby when i was young. By high school it stopped. Now, when I'm alone in my most emotional moments I might feel the need to force some tears out, but it never seems to come naturally.

Reactions: Wicked game x

·
Registered
38 Posts
Lmao. That story actually made me laugh, though I think it was the way you described it that was funny.

I cry really easily..
Like, there was this episode of kenny vs spenny and they had tied a goat to themselves as a challenge to see who can keep it tied to them the longest. and towards the end, kenny had the goat butchered and showed spenny and spenny was like WTF.. and seeing the dead, skinless goat made me cry soo bad. Because they had spent so much time together =[ and it was only a challenge, so he didn't have to kill the goat if he couldn't handle it walking around and stuff..

but then it turned out it was just a trick & he hadn't actually killed the goat. i was so pissed!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Lmao. That story actually made me laugh, though I think it was the way you described it that was funny.

I cry really easily..
Like, there was this episode of kenny vs spenny and they had tied a goat to themselves as a challenge to see who can keep it tied to them the longest. and towards the end, kenny had the goat butchered and showed spenny and spenny was like WTF.. and seeing the dead, skinless goat made me cry soo bad. Because they had spent so much time together =[ and it was only a challenge, so he didn't have to kill the goat if he couldn't handle it walking around and stuff..

but then it turned out it was just a trick & he hadn't actually killed the goat. i was so pissed!
Haha, yeah, that episode sure was something. :crying:

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,208 Posts
Who also couldn't cry when the Chilean Miners got rescued and the last one stayed and sang the national anthem with the president? Geez. It was the Amazon river on my face when that happened.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I consider myself fairly 'normal' in the crying stakes.....When it all gets to much...a cry does me good...Other times if i feel weak then others tears will make me feel their pain as my own but normally i just generally 'feel' for them...Nothing out of the ordinary with me (not on that front anyway!)

pie x

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
When I emphasize to much with someone his feelings and their sincere.. then you got me.:proud:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I cry too easily. The moment I begin to confess why I feel sad/upset, I can feel tears welling. I become overwhelmed with emotion. I try to press on but then I fall apart and it just hits me, like a slap to the face... and I just cry. I can't stop either.

I sometimes cry when I don't know how to feel. Crying is so basic. In my case, it's the easiest thing to do because what else is there?

There are also times when I cry then later forget what I was so upset about. It's ridiculous.

I try not to cry. It's just so hard not to. I don't cry often, I must stress that... but when I do, it comes easily.

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
I cry easily from depression or triggering emotional situations. Maybe there's a background story to why it freaked her out.
But most of my crying is from my clinical depression issues
This is me. But I do recall four times in which I cried because of a show/movie:

*When I was little, I saw an anime version of The Little Mermaid that was very close to the original story. I cried when she died.
*I cried at the end of the original Digimon series because I thought the Digidestined would never get to see their partners again. Then Adventure 02 came out and I was happy. :tongue:
*In Spanish class, we watched Selena. I had a cold at the time, so no one could really tell by my voice that I was about to cry. I'm pretty sure I shed some tears in the dark, though.
*Rugrats In Paris aired on Nickelodeon once. I had seen it as a child without any waterworks. (I even have the video.) At the point I watched this again, though, I was more than old enough to understand just how sad it really was. I shed a couple of tears of joy when Chaz decided to marry Kira.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts