Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just sitting between classes and I haven't started a new thread in awhile, I love you all! But a thought occurred to me that I was feeling very much my type these past few days. Idk school has just been so crazy and I've been lost in my head for awhile now but the sun is so bright these days and everything is smiling and happy. I'm on top of my game, my intuition is spot on, and everything magically works out most of the time. Basically your everyday average ENFP. How about you guys, how ENFP do you feel today? Toodles!

·
Registered
526 Posts
hahah that was me the other day! Today I'm a little slow. I'm SUPER tired, and the sky is kinda gray so it's a bit sluggish for me today.

I do love those days though where EVERYTHING is so sunshiney and perfect. mmm. Best days. Usually I dance or skip to class on those days. :laughing:

Reactions: Tophat182

·
Registered
129 Posts
Whenever I don't feel like an ENFP, I listen to hot disco music, and then it comes back.

I'm listening to disco right now, so I'm feeling VERY enfp right now.

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:HOTBEATZ:happy::happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Whenever I don't feel like an ENFP, I listen to hot disco music, and then it comes back.
Music is always a great way to get into that ENFP core self.

E- Got a bunch of energy from my classmates
N- Focused on applying learning techniques to the whole class. Worked with the instructor and gave her ideas on how to structure the class based on our very ExxP class.
F - I included one of our more quieter team members and worked with him to spark some ideas.
P - um... so much openness.. um everything I did today was open ended and random... from what I did to where I sat to how I worked on my test.

We should do this everyday! Pick a letter and say what you did to represent that letter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts