Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. maybe not all ESTP's are this "entertaining"

but I found this functional breakdown of all the functions written by ESTP's to be hillarious.
anyway... can't pos this in the NF forums cause I don't want to offend anyone...

also here is the link to more of the page with the "fun" articles. :)

SLE domain - Wikisocion

Can't find your dominant function? Well then, take a look at these simple and accurate functional descriptions. Even though they're only a couple of sentences long, you should have no problem at all seeing yourself in them!

Ne: You crash into walls a lot, and cause lots of car accidents. You also stop right in the middle of doorways, hallways, subway entrances, and stairwells in order to socialize, thus blocking everyone else.

Se: You love to beat people up, and you also play football. You are obsessed with power, and constantly threaten to pop a cap in someone's ass. You rape lots of people, and commit felonies every day.

Si: You are really fat, and you lie around and watch TV all day. You have superior fashion sense, and love to fix cars too. You also love to force feed porridge to everyone that enters your house.

Ni: You were born to take it up the ass. You constantly lie on the ground with your legs splayed, waiting for your next rapist to come along. You are also a mall psychic who will read tarot cards for $5.

Fe: YOU TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, HAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAH LOLOLOL!!!!111 :D YOU USE LOTS OF ACRONYMS SUCH AS LOL, ROFL, LMAO, TTYL, TEH LULZ, AND MOOOOOOOORE! YOU ARE LOUD AND LIKE TO GO SHOPPING.

Te: You are always dressed in a business suit, and spend your days in a cubicle, or at an endless stream of office meetings. You love to do taxes, laundry, and dishes, because that's what responsible people with character do.

Ti: You make up gazillions of useless systems and rules. Also, you are totally stupid, as you're always factually inaccurate in everything you do. You're the reason why the world sucks so much.

Fi: You're a moralistic prude, and love to beat people with Bibles. You live in a red state, and probably voted for George Bush because of his "family values." You are also really clingy, and hate friendly people.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I found it vaguely funny.

I laughed without laughing.

Reactions: GreenCoyote

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found it vaguely funny.

I laughed without laughing.
you LWLd
hey you are an ENTP right?

ILE/SEI:

ILE: I'm a spazzy social cripple who constantly spews out all this awkward bullshit. I also need someone to feed me. Help!

SEI: Hahahahaha, hi there!!1 I'll give you some of my breastmilk and tell you everything you should say around people, as long as you tell me that I'm smart all the time (even if I'm a dumbfuck)! Sounds good>>!>!>!?!!?! :D

ILE: It's a deal! Now dress me in a diaper and I'll get you a chilled beverage. We can have sex with both objects.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I don't get it.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry. in a crazy ass mood.

thats okay. it's suposed to be FUNNNNY!!!!

but if you don't get it no worries man. :)

how's your day been going?

·
Registered
578 Posts
So.... this is supposed to be for the ESTP?
Maybe its my mood right now, but this isn't funny.

It's like someone 'trying' to be funny..but its not working.

here's a face. :frustrating:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
The OP yielded a smirk and a throat laugh (no sound, no air, only a contraction of my tonsils). 6/10

Your 2nd one was just WTF? But I can't rate it 1 because you weren't being serious. 1.5/10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts