Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry.

He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, purchases new make-up and buys several new outfits, and dresses up very nicely for the man.

She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man is impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts.

She gets him a new set of STRONG golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes.As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market.

She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account.

She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money.

Guess which lady he chose to marry?

Think like a man . . .

(scroll down for the answer)

He married the most beautiful one!!!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
lol.. I like the story + the moral which always come in background of any story. For me i'll select the girl I love and will happy if she also accept the same from my side. BTW i'm having one such girl in my life.

·
Registered
557 Posts
This is sad, but pretty true I guess. Just goes to show that most guys (and girls) really are as shallow as they're stereotyped. I see looks and personality as equal. Sure, it would be nice to say that personality takes at least 75% priority, but honestly, you'll also want to find someone with a face that you don't mind looking at for a while either- if you want to make it last, that is.

Reactions: sly

·
Banned
551 Posts
true, but the first one used it for her own asteem under the guise of looking better for me - lied about it, and the second one tried bribing me with my own money, only the 3rd one impressed me.

if they are all beautiful i am going with the 3rd one.

Reactions: xEmilyx

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
The second woman might be a doormat with no self-esteem, though. You give a woman a present and she spends every dollar on you, it would make you feel weird.

If I gave a man five grand and he bought me a gift out of it, that would be nice and I would be impressed by that, but I would expect him to spend most of it (at least more than half) on himself or on whatever.

I think realistically most Gen Y men would either marry the first or third.

Some men are more impressed by physical beauty, and some by intelligence and powerful women.

As a real human being, I'd do a little of all three. I'd spend at least a thousand on my appearance, I spend some of it on a gift for the guy and/or things for us to do together (like a vacation or something), and invest at least a thousand in something productive.

I don't think a man choosing a woman by physical appearance alone is uncommon, but it's actually a retarded way to pick A WIFE.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I worry that some women might take things like this seriously and in case anyone is reading this and thinking "is that really how guys work??" it really isn't.

I guess superficial guys seek superficial girls, so I can't speak for all guys, but the girl I have a crush on (I haven't asked her out yet because I need to break up with my girlfriend first) is smarter than I am and for me that makes her incredibly sexy. Intelligence turns me on.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
This is sad, but pretty true I guess. Just goes to show that most guys (and girls) really are as shallow as they're stereotyped. I see looks and personality as equal. Sure, it would be nice to say that personality takes at least 75% priority, but honestly, you'll also want to find someone with a face that you don't mind looking at for a while either- if you want to make it last, that is.
That's a funny comment.
-------
#1 a dumb bitch, women like these turn me down very very quickly

#2 she's actually nice, selflessnes I like!

#3 a tie with number 2, unless i'm poor. But then I wouldnt be handing out money in the first place.

My ideal woman would be a 60% 3, 30% 2 and 10% 1, with a decent face ofcourse. Not that I'm a hot shot, but still.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The three women are the same. All willing to do something because they love the man. However, those things are superficial to me. Appearance, money and even investment (incredible idea to think of a woman doing investment for you because she loves you).

Then most beautiful one will do. Beauty, not talking about appearance, but inside.

I've thought too much. This is just a joke. Three girls dating the same man? No way!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts