Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 514
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Dark Cores Assessment analyzes people’s ability to recognize darker traits in individuals just by reading their faces.
If you want, tell me the results of your assessment, and specifiy your type.
Also, just for more information, add your gender, and which gender you are more likely to be around with more.

That way, we can maybe make some cool observations.

Here is the link, don't go having too much fun.
Dark Core Faces Test

Reactions: tanstaafl28

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 514
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Just to be fair, I might as well start.

Type: INTJ (5w4)
More likely to be around: Mainly around other men

Note, this is an updated score
I tried again after some reflection

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
I'm gonna try it again...since I 1. misread something, 2. clicked the more attractive people at times, thinking it would make more sense... xD

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
Guess if ill do worse or better by focusing on the face. ill show it in a bit. once i finish.

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
I actually did worse, by trying to focus on faces expressions for females, but better for males. Overall a point worse.

Comparison to the first

ENTP, likely 5w4. Female, my environments are...kind of mixed, but somewhat more female-dominated throughout life.

Notes;

The first one I did, score 76, I focused more or an instinctual judgment/what makes immediate sense and did it very fast.
On two, I tried to focus more on the faces/expressions. Sure, I did that on the 1st as well, but not as...i want to get this accurately and actually have it right, as on the first.

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
610 Posts
aaaaaa i scored less than you two hahaha!! I feel that I can judge a person better after observing how they act or speak

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 514
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aaaaaa i scored less than you two hahaha!! I feel that I can judge a person better after observing how they act or speak
No worries, a big part of reading people is through speech and body language, which isn't on the test.
And plus, you did score higher than most of the population.
Don't sell yourself too short, you did pretty good.

Reactions: T.K

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
I don't mean to be a nancy negative but, I think most tests are rigged so you get a chart which says you've done at least somewhat better than everyone else.

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
610 Posts
No worries, a big part of reading people is through speech and body language, which isn't on the test.
And plus, you did score higher than most of the population.
Don't sell yourself too short, you did pretty good.
True true, you're right. thank yooou! 🥺

I don't mean to be a nancy negative but, I think most tests are rigged so you get a chart which says you've done at least somewhat better than everyone else.
i kinda get what you mean, but these are just for fun after all~

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
Hey @ImpossibleHunt5 , Can you please ask people to add their gender besides the type? And maybe, who is more in their lives as well, male females or both, in fam, friends and other settings. Curious about something else.

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 514
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey @ImpossibleHunt5 , Can you please ask people to add their gender besides the type? And maybe, who is more in their lives as well, male females or both, in fam, friends and other settings. Curious about something else.
Sure.

·
Registered
Cringe Connoisseur
105 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I remember doing that test few months ago, luckily I had saved the screenshot. But I think that I would judge them better after I talk to them face to face. Edit: Anyways for my type, in socionics I identify most with ILI, enneagram 5w6(balanced 4 wing as well), MBTI unknown (just narrowed it down to an IT).

1 - 20 of 72 Posts