Personality Cafe banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Heh. I was slightly below average on all, because I couldn't work out what they even meant by 'narcissistic' etc. I know a handful of narcissists/sociopaths and only two of them come to my mind as wearing any bit of their shit on their faces. The lifelong entitled pedophile looks as gormless and wide-eyed as any Disney critter. [come to think of it, so does the other one, who gets off on torture as well].

So does the ruthlessly selfish career-girl schmoozer. And every one of those pictured expressions is one I could see my own face wearing, assuming the context was right.

Fortunately, I'm not nearly as bad at spotting the bad apples IRL as my scores here would seem to suggest. Could be im just calibrated to pick up the more extreme edge of the scale.
i think if someone is actually wearing a wideeyed look, that is an indication of fight/flight mode or 'deer in the headlights'. there are subtleties not all of which can be pointed out but have to be felt out. gormless wideyed pedos look very different to open innocent relaxed people.

i think it said many short term sexual partners ie to point to instability and lack of intimacy in relationships and sexual exploitation.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
ESTP

I don't understand what I just did.

·
Registered
ESTP 837 sx/so
6 Posts
I remember doing that test few months ago, luckily I had saved the screenshot. But I think that I would judge them better after I talk to them face to face. Edit: Anyways for my type, in socionics I identify most with ILI, enneagram 5w6(balanced 4 wing as well), MBTI unknown (just narrowed it down to an IT).

View attachment 866451
That’s interesting, I got the exact sane result as you, I’m an ESTP female that grew up around mainly females.

16A4F018-3143-40F8-8F31-5CEEFB304B5B.jpeg

·
Registered
106 Posts
I performed tragically, and terribly on this. Perhaps it is to be expected-I am young and quite unacquainted with society, seeing as I spend most of my time hiding from it. I tried basing it on my imagination and people I have known in the past, and the impressions they invoked, but clearly I stumbled the wrong way. It's intriguing that my score for women was significantly higher than men, however. I wonder what it could say about my personality too.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
662 Posts
Well, I did even worse than the person above me. What in the world are you guys looking for?
Male INFP, spends time equally between the sexes.

Result chart

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
662 Posts
I was wondering how bad I was, and after taking it more often, I think I realized how to control for male dark traits. So before I took this test, I could identify the trait but read it wrong (scary). And it seems I cannot identify female psychopathy, no matter how hard I try.

Result chart

Result chart

Result chart

Result chart

·
Registered
931 Posts
ESTP female and spend most of my free time with women. Mixed in the workplace. I got 100% for women but did embarrassingly badly poorly with the guys. I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
I don't believe in 1st sight judgement. I actively work against it in me. Partly because I know that's my weak point. I'll let people present themselves for me instead. The more time I spend, the more I get to know them, the more hidden agendas I'll uncover.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts