Personality Cafe banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well knowing I'm an ENTJ has helped me tremendously. Not only do I understand myself more and know how to use my strengths and make everything go my way! It also helps me understand my interactions and why the world around me interacts with me the way it does. How about you?

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm still basically brand new to learning the MBTI stuff and am still in the process of figuring out exactly which one I fall under. I believe I may be an INFP. I will say that I am a bit skeptical about some aspects of MBTI but it sort of gives me a basic idea and realization of some traits i have and is helping me to better understand why I feel the way I do sometimes. The best way it has helped me so far is that I had came across it on Google and it kinda turned on the light bulb for me. Has opened me up to further explore and learn about my specific personality, in learning more about it I can then see what areas I can work on to improve myself to be a better person and to be able to be a better person to others.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think it has helped me understand others responses to me. "You're in your head too much" "Oh you seem like you need more friends and xyz will make you happy". All of this stuff pushed on me and nothing has changed because I'm me. If something about me changed it was because I wanted to. I think it really has helped me understand a lot of unsolicited advice regarding getting out of my head.

·
Registered
285 Posts
It's largely a communication thing for me, and has helped me learn how to speak to people and work towards shared goals.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts