Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Depends. Sometimes I am like a porcupine. Other times I am a bear. I am the hug bandit. And when it comes I will melt you with my love muscle... wait a second...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hugs are useless body-contact if you are not attracted to the person.. If I am attracted to the person I'm a 10 if you are just a friends or just generally "huggy" person don't come near me. Do not hug me just because I'm going home after we hung out, we will see each other soon..

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,568 Posts

calculated taking into consideration times when l could be 1 or 7-8.

·
Registered
696 Posts
6-7 I like hugs, but I like to be the one to decide when to. I like to be the hugger.
Being hugged depends on the person.

If we are friends, alright.
If you are a pretty girl, whenever.
If we are meeting, I might accept it, likely as long as your not gross.

All in all, I'm big on physical expressions of love, so if it is along those lines it is good.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

Indifferent usually. I don't really react to hugs (or any physical contact, for that matter). If someone hugs me, I just kind of hold on and mirror exactly what they're doings then wait for them to let go. (Which can get weird when the other person waits for the same thing, I've had a guy initiate a hug and we just stood there for the longest time because he didn't let go and I just kind of froze there and waited). So yeah, feel free but expect a lot of awkwardness.

Only individuals I've ever initiated a hug with was with my parents.
Otherwise, if people don't touch me, I don't touch them.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
OMG 10 10 10!!!

Nah . . . In real life . . . I find body contact really weird. Like I have trouble shaking hands even sometimes. Yeah . . . The only person I've ever hugged (besides my parents lol) was an INTP . . . ironically.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Umm, 9 or 10? xD I'm usually pretty happy to hug people at the slightest excuse. I've also been frequently told that I give the best hugs. :tongue: I'm not super in-you-face to people at all and can be aloof at times, but if people seem open to that kind of thing I'm not very reserved about it. Also, some people just get really awkward when you hug them and their reaction is too funny to resist. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts