Personality Cafe banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well it matters upon first sight of a woman, but if there isn't a great personality to back it up then it doesn't mean shit. "Superficially" I'm most attracted to tall women with big hips and a big butt (but not fat or flabby). Well my gf is none of that actually. But I have such an emotional connection to her and love her personality, so she turns me on. She's 20 years older than me (62), and she looks her age, and doesn't even have the "sexiest" voice. But often just from hearing her voice and hearing the things she says on the phone I get tingly sensations down there. She's incredibly witty and funny, she has a strong conscience, and she has an incredible amount of empathy for people, and she loves me just the way I am and finds me attractive. She has great thighs too. Lol! I love women's legs.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
2,937 Posts
I'm artistic, I like nice aesthetics a bit too much for it to lack importance.

·
Registered
INTP
3,462 Posts
Not very important.

And most people have some attractive quality. If they don't have a nice face, maybe they have great hair or muscular legs or beautiful hands.

To the extent that I do find looks important, I feel ashamed of myself and wish I could get over it, as looks don't usually indicate who the person really is.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,996 Posts
It's reasonably important but for crushes and romantic interests personality is of course also a factor.

I will sound super basic but I wouldn't be comfortable being with someone who is shorter than me and tall height is just attractive along with the lengths of uh, other things

It's pretty hard for boys or men to even be unattractive, but when they are it's often the case that they aren't attractive on the inside either.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts