I'm just wondering.
Geez entps seems Fun...where to find entps in real life? XDI'll speak as an outsider ^_^ (my brother-in-law is an ENTP; I love him so much uughaghagh Best family member ever!) This is what I see in his relationship with my sister.
* Blunt and puts his foot in his mouth half the time. If you wake up with crazy hair, he'll tell you "You look terrible honey". If you have a zit, he'll tell you the obvious "You have a zit, honey". I've witnessed him interact with brown-eyed girls and he goes and says out loud "Brown eyes are ugly. Blue eyes are superior" and he doesn't give two shits if you have brown eyes and feel offended. I am often horrified by the stuff that comes out of his mouth. I also roll on the floor laughing half the time. If you want an obvious-truth teller, call him XD
* Likewise, he'll tell you all day long that you are hot. Even in front of an audience, in front of your prudish parents, everyone, doesn't matter. No filter.
* He'll spend all his money on you and will spoil you like you've never experienced before.
* Hardcore PDA. It's super cute to watch as an outsider.
* Constant playing around physically, including wrestling, tickles and throwing you up and down like you're a 1-lbs little puppet. By the time he realises you're a delicate flower and not an indestructible puppet, you're probably headless because he bumped your skull against cement xD
* Rampant sarcasm that will have you on the floor laughing for days, tears covering your entire face.
* Prepare for second-hand embarrassment if you are their partner. In social situations he will put his foot in his mouth half the time, he'll speak without thinking, and will spill some of your secrets that you told him in private. I've seen that this is painful for their partner, as the partner wants to crawl under the table and disappear from the planet.
* 99% of your family will adore him. This will take time, though, even a couple of years. Eventually, your family will be so in love with will that they will want him around all the time and beg you to bring him over because he is the life, soul, mind and heart of the party.
* If you're an introvert, you will have a hard time with his excessive need for adventures and socializing. You will feel drained often and there will be tension in the relationship, he will feel like he constantly misses you because you're at home introverting too much for his taste.
* Doesn't look like a softy, but a healthy one who's mature, say past 25 years old, is a total softy.
* Needs tons of attention, tons. And I mean TONS. If you're an introvert or super independent, prepare yourself to deal with this.
* He's constantly paying attention to the next adventurous, exciting and shiny object or experience. He will consume it savagely, then get bored and forget about it. You can call this being super materialistic. It can be annoying and get on your nerves when stuff from amazon is delivered to your door on a weekly basis, and he gets bored of it by day 3. Have patience.
* With this materialism thing/seeking the thrill of the new, you'll have to manage the savings in the relationship, and convince him to save up himself (not just you). To convince him to postpone gratification, you'll have to give him a specific long-term goal that he's excited about, so that he has something tangible to look forward to. He'll need lots of encouragement and reminders for what and why he's saving up, when he believes life is short and he could die tomorrow so let's just buy experiences and let's buy stuff now!
* He'll piss you off at night because he'll go to sleep listening to mystical music, or rain sounds, or ASMR, or whatever new sound has peaked his interest, and you won't be able to sleep with all that noise. He's an endlessly curious mind and wants to explore many things.
* You'll play videogames together -if you want to; he wants you to join for sure.
* At jobs, he's super hard-working. He's also ambitious and wants to escalate positions.
* In conversations, no topic is taboo. His mind wants to explore every fucking thing in the universe. You'll talk about everything under the sun and have proper debates that stimulate your intellect and imagination.
I could go on, but my list would be endless.
This is just one example of the one I know.
I see. So what category do you fall into?Depends on how high the E, the N, the T, and P. High vs low preference makes a huge difference. Like, the more the T the less the P and the more aggressive the ENTP. And I'd say low-high N is the dog-cat factor. Low Ns are more curious and dynamic. They're more normal... Low N high T is the typical prankster. Reverse it and you get the philosopher. Low P makes smart business men or engineers, but they're also the most controlling. High Ps are very laid back and anxious, but also, very kind.