Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
From my experience (as an infp) - can't speak for everyone:

PROS

- Good at planning
- Is a doer not just a sayer (love this)
- Honest and genuine
- Encouraging
- Accomodating
- Routined
- Deep/appreciates intellect/same wavelength
- You'll probably have new experiences (always doing something/going somewhere)
- Persistent
- ambitious
- creative/innovative
- problem solver
- Will try things they wouldn't usually if they are really serious about you
- Noble in certain areas e.g. paying for dates even when YOU insist
- Reliable
- Spiritual and philosophical (mine was, that's probably one of the only reasons we had any level of connection)

CONS

However, very blunt and hurtful
- Selfish
- Ungrateful
- Not equal/over confident
- Bad at listening
- Too quick to jump to advice giving/making assumptions without even hearing the problem/the problem is already solved or doesn't need solving, just listening to.
- Lacks understanding and ability to empathise. Hardly any emotional intelligence or self awareness (and inability to truly reflect).
- Arrogant / condescending
- Disrespectful (of parents) because he thinks he is superior to absolutely everyone, elders included
- Argumentative/critical
- Draining
- Controlling/sometimes downright abusive
- Won't take no for an answer
- Stern/rigid/hard-headed/stubborn
- Insistent
- Insensitive
- Lacking humour (can make jokes but can't take them)
- Unbearable
- Rubs things in - doesn't do something good for the sake of making you happy (which ruins the fact that they did something nice for you, e.g. "I did this and that...therefore you have to now act like XYZ" ... I suppose, ulterior motive is another way to put it. Or, manipulation.

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
CONS

- Selfish
- Ungrateful
- Bad at listening
- Too quick to jump to advice giving/making assumptions without even hearing the problem/the problem is already solved or doesn't need solving, just listening to.
- Lacks understanding and ability to empathise. Hardly any emotional intelligence or self awareness (and inability to truly reflect).
- Disrespectful (of parents) because he thinks he is superior to absolutely everyone, elders included
- Argumentative/critical
- Draining
- Insistent
- Insensitive
- Unbearable
- Rubs things in - doesn't do something good for the sake of making you happy (which ruins the fact that they did something nice for you, e.g. "I did this and that...therefore you have to now act like XYZ" ... I suppose, ulterior motive is another way to put it. Or, manipulation.
If I had a man like this:

...very blunt and hurtful
  • He ain't the only one blunt and hurtful
Selfish
  • Oh, sweetie I'm selfish too. :kitteh:
Ungrateful
  • Boy, say thank you. :angry:
Not equal/over confident
  • ditto
Bad at listening
  • Imma teach him to listen even if it means stapling his lips together like bruh I don't play you gon listen TO ME NOW
Too quick to jump to advice giving/making assumptions without even hearing the problem/the problem is already solved or doesn't need solving, just listening to.
  • Advise him back. Two can play this game.
Lacks understanding and ability to empathise. Hardly any emotional intelligence or self awareness (and inability to truly reflect).
  • This one's a given. Usually it takes some effort to break them in.
Arrogant / condescending
  • Typical type 1 crap "I'm better than you" No, foo' you aint. :dry:
Disrespectful (of parents) because he thinks he is superior to absolutely everyone, elders included
  • :redcard: See at this point he wouldn't be my man anymore I'd just drop his ass like a hot potato.
Argumentative/critical
  • If this goes beyond discussion to the I'M RIGHT AND I'LL DESTROY YOU IF I HAVE TO TO PROVE IT zone then yeah bring out the Ne until he tires out. :laughing:
Draining
  • ditto
Controlling/sometimes downright abusive
  • :redcard::redcard::redcard: It takes the same amount of force to bite down a carrot to remove his manhood. Just a random fact of the day. :carrot::carrot::carrot:
Won't take no for an answer
  • What's worse than a "no" for an ENTJ? An "I DON'T KNOW" Try it enough times. Go insane go insane. :crazy:
Stern/rigid/hard-headed/stubborn
  • INFP: STUBBORN BEYOND IMAGINING DON'T TRY ME BOI
Insistent
  • I can't stand children who behave this way. Wait, he's not a child? Oh~
Insensitive
  • His ass gon' learn today~
Lacking humour (can make jokes but can't take them)
  • Yeah last time I heard ENTJs lack a funny bone. If you can't make the ENTJ laugh then consider running away. Far away. Esp.
    if they do laugh and there's nothing but black humourless pits in his eyes. Run FAR.
Unbearable
  • Watch me.
Rubs things in - doesn't do something good for the sake of making you happy (which ruins the fact that they did something nice for you, e.g. "I did this and that...therefore you have to now act like XYZ" ... I suppose, ulterior motive is another way to put it. Or, manipulation.
  • Yeah not bf material at all. GET ME FLOWERS YA DOOFUS.
;p

Anyways, @Golden Creeper in all seriousness now I'm glad you're out of that relationship. Bc it did seem toxic. And you deserve much better than that. :hug:

ENTJs are great and can make wonderful mates. I know @Sangoire can attest to that.

But we can all be utter failures in relationships if we refuse to learn how to strengthen our weaknesses, remove things from our lives that affect our relationships, consider the other person above ourselves sometimes, try to adapt and understand the other person,
etc.

Never been in a relationship with one but if I ever do get with one he better learn from the above ^ that you don't mess with tiny heart.

Reactions: Sangoire and Cherry

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From my experience (as an infp) - can't speak for everyone:

PROS

- Good at planning
- Is a doer not just a sayer (love this)
- Honest and genuine
- Encouraging
- Accomodating
- Routined
- Deep/appreciates intellect/same wavelength
- You'll probably have new experiences (always doing something/going somewhere)
- Persistent
- ambitious
- creative/innovative
- problem solver
- Will try things they wouldn't usually if they are really serious about you
- Noble in certain areas e.g. paying for dates even when YOU insist
- Reliable
- Spiritual and philosophical (mine was, that's probably one of the only reasons we had any level of connection)

CONS

- Selfish
- Ungrateful
- Bad at listening
- Argumentative/critical
- Draining
- Insistent
- Insensitive
- Unbearable
Aww really.. We might just quarrel always.. I think entjs perfect match are betas i think given that they're too alpha

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
If I had a man like this:

...very blunt and hurtful
  • He ain't the only one blunt and hurtful
Selfish
  • Oh, sweetie I'm selfish too. :kitteh:
Ungrateful
  • Boy, say thank you. :angry:
Not equal/over confident
  • ditto
Bad at listening
  • Imma teach him to listen even if it means stapling his lips together like bruh I don't play you gon listen TO ME NOW
Too quick to jump to advice giving/making assumptions without even hearing the problem/the problem is already solved or doesn't need solving, just listening to.
  • Advise him back. Two can play this game.
Lacks understanding and ability to empathise. Hardly any emotional intelligence or self awareness (and inability to truly reflect).
  • This one's a given. Usually it takes some effort to break them in.
Arrogant / condescending
  • Typical type 1 crap "I'm better than you" No, foo' you aint. :dry:
Disrespectful (of parents) because he thinks he is superior to absolutely everyone, elders included
  • :redcard: See at this point he wouldn't be my man anymore I'd just drop his ass like a hot potato.
Argumentative/critical
  • If this goes beyond discussion to the I'M RIGHT AND I'LL DESTROY YOU IF I HAVE TO TO PROVE IT zone then yeah bring out the Ne until he tires out. :laughing:
Draining
  • ditto
Controlling/sometimes downright abusive
  • :redcard::redcard::redcard: It takes the same amount of force to bite down a carrot to remove his manhood. Just a random fact of the day. :carrot::carrot::carrot:
Won't take no for an answer
  • What's worse than a "no" for an ENTJ? An "I DON'T KNOW" Try it enough times. Go insane go insane. :crazy:
Stern/rigid/hard-headed/stubborn
  • INFP: STUBBORN BEYOND IMAGINING DON'T TRY ME BOI
Insistent
  • I can't stand children who behave this way. Wait, he's not a child? Oh~
Insensitive
  • His ass gon' learn today~
Lacking humour (can make jokes but can't take them)
  • Yeah last time I heard ENTJs lack a funny bone. If you can't make the ENTJ laugh then consider running away. Far away. Esp.
    if they do laugh and there's nothing but black humourless pits in his eyes. Run FAR.
Unbearable
  • Watch me.
Rubs things in - doesn't do something good for the sake of making you happy (which ruins the fact that they did something nice for you, e.g. "I did this and that...therefore you have to now act like XYZ" ... I suppose, ulterior motive is another way to put it. Or, manipulation.
  • Yeah not bf material at all. GET ME FLOWERS YA DOOFUS.
;p

Anyways, @Golden Creeper in all seriousness now I'm glad you're out of that relationship. Bc it did seem toxic. And you deserve much better than that. :hug:

ENTJs are great and can make wonderful mates. I know @Sangoire can attest to that.

But we can all be utter failures in relationships if we refuse to learn how to strengthen our weaknesses, remove things from our lives that affect our relationships, consider the other person above ourselves sometimes, try to adapt and understand the other person,
etc.

Never been in a relationship with one but if I ever do get with one he better learn from the above ^ that you don't mess with tiny heart.
Aww, thank you for your kind words and care Tiny Heart, but some of that makes it sound like I didn't try any of that. I can promise you - I did, believe me XD I always stood my ground and I was fair. I was always strong as I could be xD I know he and his sister respected me for that and yet it would still end with me in tears, because there reaches a point you just lose all energy and cant constantly keep up with demands...it is really hard to explain. It is SO hard to explain. I feel like it just isn't easy as it sounds to deal with/solve from the outside. Hope that makes sense.

The biggest turning point for me was when my two brothers saw through to what kind of guy he is and will be in future, and told me "Get out. Get out now." Now, he didn't ruin me (because I am actually a strong, experienced person who knows better than to let someone kill my spirit) - I don't think he is a bad person, I don't hate him, and I know he doesn't hate me. We were definitely supposed to meet. We both knew and agreed to that. I still think so. I learned sooo much about myself in that time, and I'm sure he did from me too. We still wish each other the best... in the long run, however, we just aren't love-match material.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm just wondering

How do you show your love?
God im a hopeless romantic. I find out what they like and plan special dates centered around their likes/hobbies. I shower them with gifts, take them to nice expensive dinners. Want to snuggle and cuddle with them 24/7. I'm a girl tho so maybe the entj boys behave differently. However I am usually the dominant one in the relationships

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I give you my most valuable thing of all. My time, and commitment. Each have a massive opportunity cost. Measure your value at that.

·
Banned
679 Posts
I dote on my mates. Prioritize their problems over my own, always find/make time if they miss me, give emotional support when they need it and rational advice when they need it. I'm also prone to spoiling.

God im a hopeless romantic. I find out what they like and plan special dates centered around their likes/hobbies. I shower them with gifts, take them to nice expensive dinners. Want to snuggle and cuddle with them 24/7. I'm a girl tho so maybe the entj boys behave differently. However I am usually the dominant one in the relationships
You probably just pissed off all the ENTJ women who want to present an ice queen apex predator 24/7 image. :p

also,

https://media.giphy.com/media/11SIBu3s72Co8w/giphy.gif

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I cannot see entjs around because they're busy.. Or they're too successful for me. I'm just a hobo

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I cannot see entjs around because they're busy.. Or they're too successful for me. I'm just a hobo
I do like a successful hard working girl. However, if you have an interesting passion you can make up for it.

That being said there are plenty of deadbeat entjs that likely don’t have such high standards in terms of “achievement”

You don’t have to go to Harvard to please me but you have to have potential and be working to operate at that potential. I like people that are passionate and people who invest in themselves because that means they are likely to invest in me.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do like a successful hard working girl. However, if you have an interesting passion you can make up for it.

That being said there are plenty of deadbeat entjs that likely don’t have such high standards in terms of “achievement”

You don’t have to go to Harvard to please me but you have to have potential and be working to operate at that potential. I like people that are passionate and people who invest in themselves because that means they are likely to invest in me.
But i still cannot see them. How do they look like? Like obvious sign

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trust me, no matter how busy an entj is, if you manage to get their attention we will always be around
Hmm
What do you guys look like?

Oh.. I know someone! We get along very well. My team lead before.. I actually asked him about mbti, he said he's entj..

It's actually easy to talk with him.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
trust me, no matter how busy an entj is, if you manage to get their attention we will always be around
I have midterms, a job, and like seventy interviews and I still manage to bother my boyfriend for like an hour a day lol

·
Banned
50 Posts
An undeveloped ENTJ isn't worth it. Not for an actual relationship.

Can't say same about undeveloped ENTJ female as i've never known any, unfortunately.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts