Personality Cafe banner

How likely do you see an ESTP male cheating on a girlfriend/wife?

• Sadly, it seems very likely to me

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Not more than others

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Less likely than most people

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious. I know ESTP's are charming, smart, handy, go-getters, who fight for what they want. I also know they can get bored of routine and dont much like commitment.

Do you feel an ESTP male is likely to cheat on their partner? If yes, or no, what are your thoughts on this?

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
as I mentioned earlier, telling you a blanket judgement of an entire category of people will not help your case, it will only momentarily soothe your anxiety.

ps: you're really hot. if he doesn't want you I call dibs

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
So is that why this particular forum is deserted? I actually removed my tags to protect me from pre-judgement. Its much better this way.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
The biggest womanizer that I ever knew, that taught me everything that I ever knew was ESTP 7 w 8. That guy was a pimp. His morals were strange though: He would fuck women all day, but refused to have sex with married woman. To him, married women were off limits! I once saw a smoking hot woman hit on him in a bar, and he called her a "cheating whore" for trying to hook up with him because she was married already.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Well, let's see here. I know a lot of ESTP's but as to the one's who are very committed in a relationship, I know @TreeBob and that's about it.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
I know you meant no harm but threads like this encourage typism, and quite frankly should be closed before they even foster any responses. I have a feeling more ESTP's would be active in the forum if this were so.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
The stereotype of the estp player is insulting and typist. This type of thread has been done in the estp forum too many times, with the same outcome: many estps disagreeing with this terrible stereotype. Nothing about Se dominance indicates a lack of integrity in romance or anywhere else.

A cheater can be of any mbti type, because it has to do with the individual's lack of ethics in relationships for whatever personal reason.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.