Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
over their body?
Just wondering because I know that we change a lot. and tats seem to be permanent.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i intend to get a tattoo: INFP in big letters across my left forearm-i'm not kidding someday it'll be my avatar on here-someday. my friend wants to be a tatoo artisit so i'll have him do it

Reactions: Stillwater

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i intend to get a tattoo: INFP in big letters across my left forearm-i'm not kidding someday it'll be my avatar on here-someday. my friend wants to be a tatoo artisit so i'll have him do it
haha that is cool, you know what would be awesome? if the personality types had little icon sort of images that represent each of them. kind of like twelve the zodiac signs.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
haha that is cool, you know what would be awesome? if the personality types had little icon sort of images that represent each of them. kind of like twelve the zodiac signs.
it's a paper and pen-it's on the main page of the INFP forum

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
I'm pondering getting a small tattoo. The thing is, I want something that has great meaning and isn't cliche (like "love" in chinese or something). It'd be in a place that could be very easily covered up, like on my foot/ankle, hip, back... Only if I'm very adventurerous and it's super meaningful would it be in a more noticable spot.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Debated the nipple piercing in high school, thank god I didn't do it.

As for tats, nah. I think I'm jaded since 2 of the girls I've been with had the dumbest tattoos I've ever seen. One girl did it as a memorial to a friend (who has trouble remember his name for some reason?) and when I have her bent over (sexually) I see this grim reaper with another guys name underneath it. Sometimes I have to put my hand over that area just to finish.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'm too indecisive and too much of a second guesser to ever have a tattoo. My perceptions have changed only within the last year or two, I don't see how I could enjoy the theme of a tattoo constantly over a long period when I keep changing my mind.

I'm not going to judge, but don't tattoo's tend to be more of an extroverted thing? Not saying you have to be an extrovert to want or have one of course.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Had thought about getting one for years but could never decide on what to get done and also have a total dislike of needles. Eventually got one done as a memorial when my Grandson son passed over. Three hours in one sitting, nearly fainted due to my phobia of needles. Have a oak leave and acorns entwined with cherry blossom around upper arm. Hopefully I will never have to get another one done. :sad:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I loved the shoes I wore when I got married. I now think they were some of the most hideous shoes I ever saw. I no longer like some paintings I used to have hanging in my house, so I got rid of them. I used to love clothing styles that I now hate or that no longer suit me.
My taste changes. No way am I putting a permanent mark on my body.
However - if other people want tattoos, more power to them. It's none of my business. I think if something has a powerful personal meaning for someone, a tattoo can be a good thing for them. Just not my style.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
i have a noticeable tattoo under my left forearm. i'm planning to get many more. i love tattoos. it's the ultimate way of setting yourself apart from others. i need that in my life.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I think tattoos are cool but I personally don't want one. I wouldn't know what to get and my skin is too sensitive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mm I like them although because I like change it has taken a long time to get any. After a great deal of thought (years) I now have a large sleeping dragon on my back I think cause it describes me well and I forget its there so guess cant get bored with it. Biggest problem with tatts would be getting something unique to you . .

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have piercings instead...

I DO have a design for a potential back piece... so i won't see it too often. Tatoos seem too permanent for my tastes. Only get a tatoo if it is something special and personal... don't get sucked into that macho-ism cookie cutter bull crap tatoo!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts