Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know exactly how many ESTJ are in this forum?

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I think there are 3 in total including you. The others are not active. Troll hasn't been around much either.

Reactions: pikmenbattlehealer

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gosh...! :sad:

And almost everybody said they hate ESTJ. Great! They don't even know me!

Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh......!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
That's rather low for such a relatively common type :/ Maybe we scare them away?

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts

People mostly say that in terms of dating. I think it's because a lot of the main types on here are incompatible (at least type-wise) with ESTJ. I mean, I have some great ESTJ friends. I also have a bitch of an ESTJ mother. It's all in degrees.

Reactions: ctang15

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
We actually had a lot more, but we recently reset the data so there are only a few estjs so far. Also liontiger is correct, ESTJ's are very common in the real world. Joining a forum like this would be taking a step into the unknown.:crazy: Anyways, we love you WickedQueen. :) People that hate ESTJ's place too much emphasis on the label instead of the person themselves.:dry:

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
ESTJ is my favourite type by far for friends. I think they are incredibly sexy as well. Hottest for me is still INFP though. People here are more scared of ESTJs. There is a feeling of hatred but they can be overbearing and many introverted Ns dont' take too well to that. There will never been many EST here and we may as well get used to that. We are usually out talking to real people

Reactions: waterlady

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow, I did not know I was missed guys :happy:. However, I normally don't spend a lot of time on the computer when I'm home for the summer. I hope to see you two in the chatroom sometime though.

·
Registered
362 Posts

And yes, I think this is stupid because you can only judge on someone after interacting with him or her in person.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And yes, I think this is stupid because you can only judge on someone after interacting with him or her in person.
I'm not angry or anything. I'm just exaggerating. :laughing:

I don't care what those losers think about me. I am what I am, and I'm proud of it.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I don't hate specific types. I cannot put up with bullying by lesser people. And it ESTJ that are the biggest bullies. But I dislike attempted manipulation much worse and ISFP do this the most and I dislike overt crazy violence and ESFJ and ESTP (planned violence) will do this.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't hate specific types. I cannot put up with bullying by lesser people. And it ESTJ that are the biggest bullies. But I dislike attempted manipulation much worse and ISFP do this the most and I dislike overt crazy violence and ESFJ and ESTP (planned violence) will do this.
yeah, right. whatever.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
*begins formulating a plan* :angry:

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And she only wanted just part of me ?

Bully for somebody else: Hoorah!
What are you talking about, man??!

You're drunk. Get outta here!

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm here.. And I do not think ESTJ are actually that common. SJ may be one of the most common types but ESTJ aren't that common in my opinion. And yeah, why does everyone hate ESTJ so much? I think they hate us because they are jealous of us. People always dislike those who make them feel guilty about all their flaws.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
ESTJs are pretty common, we're just usually out doing real world shit and not posting on the internet.

That was a serious necropost, but whatever. I actually am not disliked by most people, I have a lot of friends and close acquaintances, and I get along with mostly everyone. People just have their stereotypes and shit like that.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
Welcome, @Sabrah. I think that ESTJ is an awesome type. In fact, in my first MBTI test, I was given the letters ESTJ. I didn't think that it described me too well but I did think that it was a cool type. I'm nowhere near as decisive as a real ESTJ. Later on, I found out that ESFP was a more accurate description of me... but I still think that ESTJ is very cool.

I'm here.. And I do not think ESTJ are actually that common. SJ may be one of the most common types but ESTJ aren't that common in my opinion. And yeah, why does everyone hate ESTJ so much? I think they hate us because they are jealous of us. People always dislike those who make them feel guilty about all their flaws.

Reactions: waterlady
1 - 20 of 22 Posts