Personality Cafe banner

How many hours a day do you spend on the computer

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Gosh, too much....I'm probably in the 6-10 hour category. Some days more, some days less. Evil, evil computer taking over my life.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
That IS a real life. For us introverts anyways. xD

I do everything on my comp. Watch movies, listen to music, play, socialize, food everything. The only things I can't do on the comp is taking a shower, sleep and well...some other stuff. But other then that :tongue:

Man, we introverts would be screwed without computer. How would we even socialize? And how would we INTx do our researches and all? Whew. <_<
IMO socializing is is going out and having fun with friends, not talking on the computer... its not the same on a computer

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
It's okay, Van, I understand your love for the computer :3. I love mine as well, I just wish I didn't :crazy:.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have to use a computer a lot at my job. But I try real hard to keep it to an hour or so a day at home. There's too many other things I want to do too!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I work in an office 9 hours a day with an hour for lunch, so that's 8 hours on a computer already just for work. I also play World of Warcraft after work for a few hours. Add facebook, email, youtube, and any other time wasting I do online on my own time, and yea...I pretty much live online.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
It differs. It's always between 1 and 13 hours. But I don't see how you could spend 24 hours a day in front of the computer.
Most of my social connections are online. >.> There aren't very many social hangouts out here besides bars and restaurants. -_-;;; I've never really liked bars and it's a little weird to randomly approach strangers at a restaurant.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Most of my social connections are online. >.> There aren't very many social hangouts out here besides bars and restaurants. -_-;;; I've never really liked bars and it's a little weird to randomly approach strangers at a restaurant.
That makes perfect sense. But sometimes you need to sleep.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
That makes perfect sense. But sometimes you need to sleep.
Sleep is for the weak!!
>.> Actually, the only times I stay up til 3am are when I get caught up in some new novelty and lose track of time...and then I'm either a zombie the next day or I pass out til noon. :p

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sleep is for the weak!!
>.> Actually, the only times I stay up til 3am are when I get caught up in some new novelty and lose track of time...and then I'm either a zombie the next day or I pass out til noon. :p
I like to stay awake too but the next morning it's horrible.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
I would say 6 to 10 hours a day. I don't have a job, so much of my time is spent either online on forums, writing/reading fanfiction or browsing one of the many sites I have bookmarked.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts