Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Is this like the how many 5 year olds can you take in a fight? Because I did shit at that last time. Is there an incoming INFP zombie apocalypse that I should be preparing for?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Zero. I am terrible at fighting and I have low tolerance to pain.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Again, all of them, because none would ever have the guts to really hit me.
I could just eat, drink, and sleep mid-fight and I'd be fine. It'd be a very long fight, but it'd also be a very one-sided fight.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Do you guys actually know any INFPs? They are scrappy and you'll feel guilty if you even look at one the wrong way

I have a younger sister who is an INFP and I know that I could maybe take one out but she'd take me down with her

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Realistically speaking, anyone who says more than two can probably hardly handle one... assuming they could even handle one. INFPs are also people and will fight you if you give em reason.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You don't even need to physically fight, just say something that'll offend us and we'll lie on the floor and cry :tongue: . Thus, you've got the potential to take us all out. :shocked: (don't tell the other INFPs I revealed this secret)
Yeah but that's not the strategical way:
Stand your ground and vocalize your values. Maybe say you're gay. Maybe say that you have been discriminated against at some point in your life and that the reasons these INFPs are attacking you is because none of them understand you.
The less developed ones will need to take some time and first battle with themselves internally and decide whether or not they should fight.
Some other, more decisive ones will join your side and fight for you. At this point you already have the upper hand.
The INFPs that are also decisive but stuck to their original thoughts will then argue with INFPs that have found reasons to fight for you.
Let the arguments ensue.
Proceed to punch yourself in the face and fall to the ground.
The ones on your side and the ones that haven't made up their minds will run to assist you, turning off whatever fighting energy the remaining INFPs possessed.

This happens to me all the time.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts