Personality Cafe banner

461 - 473 of 473 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm on the fence. Respect the show for what it is as well as its pure hearted wit and fantasy, but I don't watch it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Huuuuge fan here. :) Watching it right now actually!

I sorta go through phases of different pones being my favorite. Rainbow Dash used to be my top fav, then Applejack, now Pinkie Pie.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I tend to stay away from the fan base, but yes I do enjoy MLP:FIM a fair amount. My favorite is Fluttershy :kitteh:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I wasn't sure about the show at first but it grew on me as i watched more of it. The characters, stories and visual style are really nice. The best part is at the end of each episode where the moral of the story is summarised.

·
Registered
374 Posts
It's interesting, I adore the equestria girls franchise but whenever I sit down to watch the series from the beginning I can't get myself hooked. I'm okay with watching some out of place episodes on the T.V but I just really can't get into the show.
In reference to favorite characters, out of what I've seen mine would be rarity and pinkie pie then rainbow dash and flutter shy then applejack and twilight sparkle. I also have a fond spot for sunset shimmer and the cutie mark brigade.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I used to be a fan, but I stopped because the unoriginality of the fandom was overbearing. The very existence of fanon is the the absence of the cognitive capacity needed for every person to develop their own headcanon, and I have never seen a fandom with more fanon than My Little Pony. Let me rephrase that: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic because bronies have a huge bias against the older incarnations of My Little Pony, which tbh at least had better episodal morals. In season 3 of MLP FIM, so much fanon became canon that I stopped watching but kept playing with the toys, but I gave them original personalities because fuck conformity. So even if I am a pony, I do not follow the herd.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yep :) I'm most like Fluttershy!

461 - 473 of 473 Posts