Personality Cafe banner

What type are are you? (read below for more context)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of each type lurk (and occasionally post/ or prolifically post) on this sub-forum? (apart from INTPs, obviously)?

I'm predicting that the majority of non-INTPs on the INTP sub-forum are INTJs, a fair amount of INFPs, a few ENTPs, and maybe one or two ESTPs, INFJs and/or other type.

If you're not an INTP (because, unfortunately, not everyone can be) on this sub-forum please tell us why you choose to also be on this sub-forum? Is it because you find our incompetences amusing, are jealous of our... well, what is there of ours not to be jealous of? or because we have (more) interesting threads or simply because you like our funny avatars etc.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
Option A. Jealous of Your(...)

l don't see many INTJ here, l think they're probably the biggest fan girls though.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
The ESTP forum isn't busy. I browse whichever forum comes up on the "new post" link and then look to say what else is on there. Busier forums come up.

Reactions: Wolfrahm

·
Registered
37 Posts
i am with monemi on this one!

Reactions: Wolfrahm

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
What about us who can swap between different types? I can do INTP (born as one, easy) ENTP (trained for years, also easy) and ENFP (still a bit new so not as easy, but getting easier). I should be allowed 3 votes!

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Oh and I am here because of the NT and the P. In my experience, NT and P makes for the best discussions. J's suffer from "thought death wish", they want to finish, conclude, solve or kill discussions. To me, thoughts and discussions are like babies, I want them to grow and prosper. Except the ugly ones. I just stay clear of them, because nobody likes to be told they have an ugly baby, and all babies are obviously beautiful to their parents.

Reactions: myexplodingcat

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
I clicked the wrong one. You have one extra INTJ vote from me that you should discount.

Oh..., I almost forgot.

Look how manly and hairy I am.
Dude. You're ruining it for the other stalkers, don't make it too easy for them.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
What about us who can swap between different types? I can do INTP (born as one, easy) ENTP (trained for years, also easy) and ENFP (still a bit new so not as easy, but getting easier). I should be allowed 3 votes!
Suffering from Dissociative identity disorder isn't something to brag about.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
The keirsey subforums that actually keep things running are probably INFP, INFJ, INTP, and INTJ and ISTJ.

Despite how sexy the ISTJ's are, l find l can't stay away from this place.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

And I have no life. Neither do they^

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Jealousy... of course. ;) And, being what I am according to this site, it must be the amusing avatars. I'm simple that way.

To: That... I want to lick you all over. Mmm... you look delicious, darling.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Jealousy... of course. ;) And, being what I am according to this site, it must be the amusing avatars. I'm simple that way.

To: That... I want to lick you all over. Mmm... you look delicious, darling.

You have no idea how turned on I am when I see organs strewn out to write love letters. How very Issei Sagawa of you.

Reactions: monemi

·
Registered
8,689 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
The keirsey subforums that actually keep things running are probably INFP, INFJ, INTP, and INTJ and ISTJ.

Despite how sexy the ISTJ's are, l find l can't stay away from this place.
We are pretty damn irresistible. It must be our hairy chests and farts that smell like beef jerky. Who could resist that?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts