Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can help noticing that most ISFP that I run into are nature lovers.

Reactions: Thalassa and joyrjw

·
Registered
959 Posts
I like nature a lot. I'm going to Glacier National Park in Montana again in a few days and I can't wait to introvert and get in "tune" with nature. If that makes any sense... :tongue:

·
Registered
ESFJ
642 Posts
Definitely a nature lover here. :) I probably listen to nature sound tracks more than music sometimes! lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nothing has the power to move me to tears with its beauty more than the natural world.

..I don't like bugs though. Ick!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love nature, Everytime I walk outside I'm looking at the clouds and the Stars at night. I love mountains I love being out in nature away form people and hearing no cars and the smell of fresh air. I love natural landscape like morning fog in the mountains. Sunsets over the moutnain peaks, sunrises on the east coast at the beach! I love walking at night on the beach with no one around and just sitting there listenign to the waves or when I see a thunderstorm coming in the distance!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My theory seems to be congruent so far. Keep the posts comin

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think it may have been quicker to ask for ISFPs who aren't nature lovers lol.

definitely one here :wink:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ok I'm new... this is my first post... yay... been a lurker for a while but anyways!! Sorry... Umm... Nature hmm... to a certain extent! I like the beauty it possess, the smell, the views and sounds of nature are great! But when it comes to the bugs and animals... haha snakes and stuff I'll have to pass! :crazy:

·
Registered
640 Posts
I used to be an Environmental studies major lol. I switched to geology...still nature.
Yeah, environmental studies just got too depressing for me. . . there's just so many problems, it just made me feel bad. I ended up studying physical geography (climatology, meteorology, oceanography) instead and loved it!

I mean, what's not to love about nature?:happy:

I look forward to going out in a storm. . . cold wind and dumping snow. . .to ski powder while the majority of people have gone in the lodge or gone home. It's exciting!

But I can enjoy a hot day at the beach or lake just as much. Really anywhere outdoors is good.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all of us?
I haven't gotten a no yet. I'm just look for generalizations. Almost every rule has an exception. For example, most words that end in "ly" are adverbs. However, there are a few exceptions. My mind runs general to specific, yours specific to general. Please try to understand my mindset. Oh, but we haven't had an exception yet. Looks like there is definitely a correlation between ISFP's and love for nature.

·
Banned
29 Posts
I'm a total nature lover!!!!!! I love everything about nature! I get happy just saying the word. :]
Since I can`t contact you privately, I shall do it here :wink: I`m just curious about your username. Is it a name? In my native language `mina` means `me`.:) Just noticed smth familiar.

As for the topic - I`m an INTJ and I love nature. Beauty moves me and nature is the first place to look for it :happy:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I'm a big nature lover myself. Grew up in the countryside and now living in a small city..I still miss my childhood and those forests around me there... I'm sure that someday I move away from the city again to live in the countryside.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I love the beauty of nature, though I may not spend tons of time out in the forest. I'm always up for camping and stuff but I'm more stimulated/motivated in cities. But sometimes I do get in my car and just drive around so I can get sweet ass views of various landscapes. Probably why I love road trips so much?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts