Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a Taurus, Leo Moon (4/29) and I identify myself as INFJ...so is Jerry Seinfield who happens to be a Taurus. So how many of you here are Taureans? If not, your sign?

·
Super Moderator
12,035 Posts
Sun~Aries~~fire
Moon~Scorpio~~water
Ascendant~Taurus~~earth

·
Registered
192 Posts
I happen to be a Taurus, 15th day of the 5th Month.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Taurus...

4th of May

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I've noticed that most INFJ our Gemini's from a poll we did awhile back ago

i'm a gemini lol

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sun: Piscean/Arian cuspid (water/fire mix)
Moon: Virgo (earth)
Ascendant: Aquarius (air)

Yeah, I'm a mutant when it comes to astrology too. I guess it isn't bad to be well-rounded...

·
Registered
440 Posts
taureans have very friendly, easy-going, no-fuss but at once genuine, content personality IMHO
although, i'm a virgo here

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
taureans have very friendly, easy-going, no-fuss but at once genuine, content personality IMHO
The easygoing nature is typical of an earth type. You probably can relate, as I do believe Virgo is also an earth sign. Virgo is my moon, so I only appear calm and easygoing... My Piscean/Arian sun sign(s) are in a contest to outdo the other, while my Aquarian sign goes on information binges to supply my sun signs with arguments.

To make a fine example, as I currently type this out, it is exactly 3:30AM, and I am posting on PerC because my brain won't stay quiet long enough to sleep.

I hate when this happens.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Sorry this is off-topic but I just want to say whenever people ask me what am I and I say virgo, they usually become motionless for a moment.. No response. Like they are not happy with my response lol! Maybe we aren't a popular sign :bored:

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Cancer here.

I've lost most of my faith in astrology. I have 3 friends who are cancers.

INFJ/ISFP/ESTP(Ah wtf!)

Very little correlation.

My mother and father are both Taurus. If the two of them are the same type of anything, I'm Santa clause :crazy:

·
Registered
712 Posts
I used to be into astrology when I was younger, but I'm not really anymore. I got my chart read and it didn't turn out to be very accurate. I then got into numerology for a while, that was quite interesting.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I used to be into astrology when I was younger, but I'm not really anymore. I got my chart read and it didn't turn out to be very accurate. I then got into numerology for a while, that was quite interesting.
Numerology was fun to look into. It was pretty hit and miss, but there were some parts that I could closely identify with. Certainly an intriguing system, numerology.

I just wish I wasn't mathtarded.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Cancer here.

I've lost most of my faith in astrology. I have 3 friends who are cancers.

INFJ/ISFP/ESTP(Ah wtf!)

Very little correlation.

My mother and father are both Taurus. If the two of them are the same type of anything, I'm Santa clause :crazy:
There is no correlation. Astrology will tell you your temperament and MBTI shows how your brain works. They go hand in hand.

Aries here btw.

And here's a cool astrological birth chart.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts