Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't that the big ESFP stereotype, the person who says "The party don't start til I walk in!" who spends every weekend drinking and twerking their butts off? That isn't really what I've seen, though. A lot of ESFPs enjoy pleasurable experiences, but, to be honest, there's like a bagillion different types of pleasurable experiences to be had. My definition of pleasure is, like, eating the best meal ever while listening to the best music ever, having the hardest laugh ever with my bestest friends. But, then again, I'm one of those odd people called "introverts" lol.

So yeah, how many of you guys like parties, raves, cannonballing into a crowd of people, thrill seeking, dancing til you drop...? You get the idea, haha.

Reactions: Rafiki

·
Registered
452 Posts
Isn't that the big ESFP stereotype, the person who says "The party don't start til I walk in!" who spends every weekend drinking and twerking their butts off? That isn't really what I've seen, though. A lot of ESFPs enjoy pleasurable experiences, but, to be honest, there's like a bagillion different types of pleasurable experiences to be had. My definition of pleasure is, like, eating the best meal ever while listening to the best music ever, having the hardest laugh ever with my friends. But, then again, I'm one of those odd people called "introverts" lol.
It certainly seems like a huge stereotype partying their asses off every weekend. It's not for myself though, I've always had more of a blast hanging out with a group of friends, or with someone special, and laughing our asses off, or until tears start dripping down our legs. It's all good memories to be had.

Btw, I was curious how many zero's were in the word bagillion. Google didn't show it! Maybe we can get some INTJ's to figure it out!

So yeah, how many of you guys like parties, raves, cannonballing into a crowd of people, thrill seeking, dancing til you drop...? You get the idea, haha.
No, not that much for me. I'm not sure about others though.

·
Registered
INFJ
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@DDC

My definition of bagillion = any number between 5 and infinity depending on the circumstances.

·
Registered
INFJ
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
/golfclap

Brilliant idea! Lets fill this thread with science memes so that visitors can be like "Heyyyyy, I am in the ESFP forum right? What happened?" (cuz the ESFP secret is that most are actually in the closet nerds)

Reactions: chwoey

·
Registered
452 Posts
Brilliant idea! Lets fill this thread with science memes so that visitors can be like "Heyyyyy, I am in the ESFP forum right? What happened?" (cuz the ESFP secret is that most are actually in the closet nerds)
Hahaha I know. It's the same thing when I saw Oxygen and Magnesium dating, I thought to myself.....OMg!!

Or the time I was at the bar with my friends; we were drinking some tall caesars, when one my my buddies said that he heard of two science major students that walked into a bar. The first student said to the bartender "I'll have some H20, and the second student said "I'll have some H20 too". The second student died.

·
Registered
INFJ
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This gets more into physics than chemistry but still funny
View attachment 89140

Oh yeah, and are you made of copper and tellurium because you're CuTe :p (chemistry pick up lines, ha)

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I hate partying. I do not think I am an Esfp. If typing exists at all. I do not like talking either.

Reactions: DDC and dulcinea

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I love a party if the party is about me. Or if there's a way to make it about me.

All other parties are boring.

·
Registered
735 Posts
People have thought that I was a party animal bit quickly learnt that I really wasnt. I like people, but I am not a huge fan of parties.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
I like parties that involve food, friends, fun activities, and little kids. I don't drink alcohol because it puts me to sleep (immediately). It's just fun to share fun, happy times with people of all ages, from very old to little kids. I love to dress up in costumes and tell stories or sing or act out stories... so, I guess that I like summertime, outdoor parties the best... because there's more opportunity for lots of activity... swimming, volleyball, dancing, horseshoes, etc., etc. I also like art parties with lots of fun art activities for people of all ages...

·
Registered
735 Posts
I like parties that involve food, friends, fun activities, and little kids. I don't drink alcohol because it puts me to sleep (immediately). It's just fun to share fun, happy times with people of all ages, from very old to little kids. I love to dress up in costumes and tell stories or sing or act out stories... so, I guess that I like summertime, outdoor parties the best... because there's more opportunity for lots of activity... swimming, volleyball, dancing, horseshoes, etc., etc. I also like art parties with lots of fun art activities for people of all ages...
Oh man. Outdoor parties are thé best. I just love just running around in the grass acting like a fool. :)

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 66 Posts