Personality Cafe banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
wow this thread is old.

well, I've never really attended much party in my whole life. Maybe because I'm still 20, living with controlling parents and be friends with intuitives throughout my whole life tend to rid myself from trying things outside. I've never really got much time or found truly pair that lead me to look out for all trends, and living life of partying and fun stuffs.

In that case, I'm really avoid the outside world. whenever I touch it, could possibly ended up living in it and it's going to be hard for me to go back.

And I don't necessarily want to live partying all the time.

But if I do attend (only by myself knowing that I'm emotionally drained through times), I'd probably would have fun, Like TOTALLY have fun(but depends on situation. My mood doesn't matter because it change as how the environment affects it) . I've ever attended and being unconcious but it was long time ago. I didn't really remember anything about it but it was fun. ended up conscious in my friend's place.

But I won't really wanting to put myself that way for my own good. I was just have no idea what did I got myself into.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,484 Posts
I'm no ESFP, but I'm nearly always up for a party. Unfortunately, right now is not a great time. I love meeting other types. I get the best ideas and perspectives from them. Other people are fascinating to me.

·
Registered
ISFP
2,234 Posts
I love to party, but good parties are rare. Just because there’s a party with so and so or a bar down the street, doesn’t mean you can have a good time.

You got to be with the right people and have the right mindset. Otherwise you’ll just be wasting your time. And money! Better to wait for that one opportunity that won’t go wrong, trust me perfect nights/days happen, but it’s a team effort.

Reactions: Bellerixx

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong but isnt it the SJ's who love to party?
aren't ESFP's more into gatherings

61 - 66 of 66 Posts