Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but I've noticed that the number one temperament to labeled as nerds are NT's. Would you consider yourself a nerd or has anyone else ever considered you a nerd?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Yeah I have been, but 'weird' or 'geeky' is more common (geek means nerd in England it seems!)
Don't stop posting Nato, we require insight from everyone who's been around as long as you!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't you think it's mean of you to clog up the forum with your garbage?
No I consider myself a hero. I rescue people from boredom, by giving them interesting threads to post on. In fact, I think that I deserve a medal.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Yes, all the time. Especially when I start arguments about disk drives or tire sizes, or reveal my deep, intimate knowledge of '70's Japanese economy cars.

And yes, please keep posting.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Yes, all the time. Especially when I start arguments about disk drives or tire sizes, or reveal my deep, intimate knowledge of '70's Japanese economy cars.

That would depend on the action of the aforementioned gentleman who is filled with hatred.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but I've noticed that the number one temperament to labeled as nerds are NT's. Would you consider yourself a nerd or has anyone else ever considered you a nerd?
I lose track of how many times I've been called a nerd. It's just become normal to hear me be called one nowadays, so it's like whatever... If they're jealous that I'm not like such namecallers and don't have the brain size equivalent to an ant's dick then oh well. We really need concentration camps for idiots nowadays like those damn bros as well as meatheads. They piss me off to great lengths :angry:

·
Registered
815 Posts
One or two times in high school (not since then). I don't look like the stereotypical nerd though so I was more often called loser, weirdo, and fag :laughing:

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I have been, but 'weird' or 'geeky' is more common (geek means nerd in England it seems!)
Don't stop posting Nato, we require insight from everyone who's been around as long as you!

Don't worry, I will keep posting.

I lose track of how many times I've been called a nerd. It's just become normal to hear me be called one nowadays, so it's like whatever... If they're jealous that I'm not like such namecallers and don't have the brain size equivalent to an ant's dick then oh well. We really need concentration camps for idiots nowadays like those damn bros as well as meatheads. They piss me off to great lengths :angry:
lol, well of course you have dude. This is you we are talking about isn't it? lol, jk.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Well...

Nerd, Geek, and Dork all apply to me in various ways. There is a Calgary Geeks Social Club over on the Meetup site that had a poll about which ones we thought we were. Just don't dis the crown.

Why Nerds are Unpopular may be of interest to Nate in exploring more about the Nerd culture.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 78 Posts