Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the majority of people use condoms and birth control and whatnot. However, I've found that the ratio of women whom use condoms while performing oral sex on a man is a lot less. Also, and hell I didn't even know this one until I read it in a book.....Some men use things called dental dams or they cut an unlubricated condom into a square piece and use it as a barrier between the mouth and the vagina. Hell, some even use Saran wrap? Do any of you folks do this? Do you use protection during oral sex as well as penetration?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I don't have safe sex. Condoms and such take the intimacy away.. but I haven't gotten [I don't like saying the word.. its groady.. ] or contracted any stds. I'm very picky about who sticks it in, and I have a calendar that warns me of my fertile days.

Reactions: timeless

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Aren't you married? If you got any new ones would be weird, no?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I put married in my profile, but I'm not actually..

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I can see the logic behind that....wait i do not...do tell more, if it is not too private

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Married people get hit on more.. so its a way of picking people up. Jk..

Its a secret.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I haven't had sex with someone I didn't know was free of STI's but I still check myself regularly. If I'm with a partner I'd prefer we both get tested before we have sex without condom or dental dams but once we know whether or not we're both clean we can make the decision whether or not to stop using them. STI's are on the next to the top of my do not want list, right below babies, so condoms, dental dams, saran wrap, latex gloves, and a bunch of other things are all in my little safe sex kit.

·
Registered
314 Posts
No, I don't...but I've been with my current partner for 3 years and we're both std free so I think just using birth control is fine. I know a girl who is on birth control, will make the guy wear a condom, and makes him pull out, but will still give a bj without any protection...seems weird to me...she's overly worried about getting pregnant, but doesn't seem to worry about stds at all.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
No, I don't...but I've been with my current partner for 3 years and we're both std free so I think just using birth control is fine. I know a girl who is on birth control, will make the guy wear a condom, and makes him pull out, but will still give a bj without any protection...seems weird to me...she's overly worried about getting pregnant, but doesn't seem to worry about stds at all.
Is there nothing you could say to her to give her some idea of the dangers of oral sex? Also, what happens when her boyfriend performs cunnilingus? I assume then he uses a dental dam?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't had sex with someone I didn't know was free of STI's but I still check myself regularly. If I'm with a partner I'd prefer we both get tested before we have sex without condom or dental dams but once we know whether or not we're both clean we can make the decision whether or not to stop using them. STI's are on the next to the top of my do not want list, right below babies, so condoms, dental dams, saran wrap, latex gloves, and a bunch of other things are all in my little safe sex kit.
Damn I think you probably go to bed with a lab coat on and a microscope as well, don't you?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Is there nothing you could say to her to give her some idea of the dangers of oral sex? Also, what happens when her boyfriend performs cunnilingus? I assume then he uses a dental dam?
I don't know her that well...only see her every couple months or so for a few mins because she's my friends cousin so I'm not about to give her a lecture on her sex habits lol

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Damn I think you probably go to bed with a lab coat on and a microscope as well, don't you?
Nah, I'm not too into dressing up or role play. A little bondage can be fun though. :proud:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.