Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luckily I have never had rough sex partner. However, I don't think that I'd like it. I am a gentle lover. However, how many of you like it rough?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: kiwigrl

·
Banned
557 Posts
Hell no I don't want a fucking rough bitch who'll want me to like beat the hell out of them. Also, I don't want a girl that's into hurting her partner. To hell with that!

As a side comment, this thread reminds me of this song:

"Rough sex, make it hurt, rip the pants and rip the shirt!"

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I've not been with someone who wanted it. I'd give it a try though. Maybe not punching though. I was talking to a friend who wanted her boyfriend to be more commanding in the bedroom. I believe I phrased her point of view as "Sometimes you just wanna get fucked." That's the kind of "rough" I mean.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I prefer sensuality over just raw sexuality. Although I do take requests, just as long as it's not along the lines of S&M. Hate the thought of hurting someone, even if it's consensual.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Lets talk about this. I'm really not into S&M. Just rougher sex. lol.
Yeah, I figured that it wasn't about S&M. It's just that I prefer to take my time and explore a little. Rougher sex usually translate to doing it faster. This isn't a race, it's not like I'm riding Seabiscuit. Although maybe I like it rougher from time to time. But I don't think anyone wants to listen into the details:blushed:

·
Registered
707 Posts
lol. I'm not a gentle person. In fact, I have my doubts that I've ever had gentle sex... I don't think I'd take to it very well. I'm not putting a leash and nipple clamps on my partner and stepping on him with leather studded boots, but rough sex is super fun! Especially since I'm a dominating person in general.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol. I'm not a gentle person. In fact, I have my doubts that I've ever had gentle sex... I don't think I'd take to it very well. I'm not putting a leash and nipple clamps on my partner and stepping on him with leather studded boots, but rough sex is super fun! Especially since I'm a dominating person in general.
How can you be into that? I mean, you like pulling hair and digging your nails into peoples back?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Rough sex is super fun! Especially since I'm a dominating person in general.
Yeah, I see what you mean, it can be really, really fun. Especially in the heat of the moment, dirty, passionate kind of way. I don't mind being dominated (not in the S&M way but the she's on top, doing more movement/leading kind of way). Just as long as it doesn't mean being dominated all the time and especially as long as it means not being dominated outside of the bed.

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
I've never had sex, but I probably wouldn't mind it being rough as long as I wasn't hurting the other person and I wasn't being hurt too much either.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I love rough sex; it's just so exciting! I can really get into it more than I can slow or sensual sex (which is good once in a while, but gets kinda boring)
True, especially since slow can simply mean not doing anything. But they say it's best to start out slow and then go faster based on the rhythm/instinct. Damn, now I want some rough lovin'. Mix it up ya' know:wink:

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.