Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
One and only one. Ever since I thought she was the one none of the other girls I've dated have compared to her.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've never dated (I'm not too embarrassed to share that as I think it's paradoxically novel and shameful at the same time, and paradoxes are fun :p).

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Well, I've had three GFs, and only wanted to married one. Although I suscribe to the school of thought of there being multipple people for one person.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I've never dated and don't plan on dating for a while. I see nothing wrong with never having dated since I know I'm not going to find "the one" at my age.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've never dated and don't plan on dating for a while. I see nothing wrong with never having dated since I know I'm not going to find "the one" at my age.

How old are you... if you dont mind me asking?

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
3 of them :blushed:

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
CUZ NOW YOU'RE MY PEER, BITCH! And you can't pull that "whoa shit I've been on this planet longer so now I got this gay ass card I can pull" card. So wooo!

No wonder you haven't been drunk yet, you still got loads of time!

Come to Minneapolis and get silly.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
I'm nearly 25. I had 2 ex-bf and although I love them very much, I'm not considering any of them as "the one". I'm still searching...

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
In that case I can do the same to you.:tongue: You don't have to worry about me doing that, I typically use that against them by making fun of their age. I'll pass on the drinking though, never saw the point to it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I know married couples who were high school sweethearts that have quite a few years together. It can be done.

·
Registered
134 Posts
19, there is a chance of me finding "the one" at my age though it's extremely small.

Hell I was almost positive I found the one for me at 16... and I still believe she was the one for me. Although I am learning to let her go.

And I'm 19 also. so fuck you guyssssssss =P

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.