Personality Cafe banner

How many people will you spend this holiday with?(Vote even if you're not on holiday)

• 12+ People

Votes: 125 24.2%
  • 7-11 People

Votes: 88 17.0%
  • 4-6 People

Votes: 143 27.7%
  • 3 People

Votes: 52 10.1%
  • 2 People

Votes: 37 7.2%
  • 1 Person

Votes: 30 5.8%
  • 0 People

Votes: 42 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote....

How many people will you spend this holiday with? (Vote even if you're not on holiday) :)

·
Banned
605 Posts
As far as I know, I'll be spending the holiday with my huge extended family. In other words, I'll be where there are the fewest people, until the "main event" begins. Enjoying the outdoors will come immediately afterward.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanksgiving was more than 12 people while I visited family out of town. For the Christmas season, it's just hubby, me and the dog :) I love my extended family, but I'm glad we'll just be hanging out at home together relaxing!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Almost all of my family members are geographically separated :(
We'll most likely talk on Skype, though.

It's only Dec 1 in a few hours, but HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Don't forget to thank those who have loved and supported you until now. I love the holidays! :laughing:

Reactions: Goosefish

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,065 Posts
I will have one meal with my side (us + 9) and one meal with my husband's side (us + 6). Though one of my brothers is always trying to avoid spending Christmas with his family so who knows it may be 6 and not 9.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Around thirty at Christmas Eve (my favorite!) and Christmas Brunch. Three for New Years.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I don't see the "I'm working" category.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I don't think my family's going over to my grandma's house this year, but if we do, I'll be spending atleast part of the holiday with my mom, dad, two sisters, two cousins, my grandma, my aunt, two uncles, and my cousin's girlfriend. Perhaps even some other people that I don't meet very often. So it's possible I'll be spending part of it with eleven people or so. I don't like family get togethers, I really don't :frustrating:
If that doesn't happen, then I'll be spending the whole of my holiday with just my mom, dad, and two sisters...Four people.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.