Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
INF-Something
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not a dating site, but I've experiences of people meeting and forming relationships, so if you've dated, married or just in any way formed a relationship with someone you met here, please do tell. Or if you know of a few at least. I think it might be interesting to see if it's a common thing or not.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Yeah daleks and pjrin

And... Who else

Wellsy? And his girlfriend here?

That's the only gossip i know

Ask blue or database error

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,547 Posts
When I first joined the forum there was a user named Stephanie7 or something who eventually got married to another user on the forum. Still have them on facebook but they no longer use the forum.

Animal is married to someone from here.

and then Daleks.

*shrug*

The LDR support thread also seems to have lots of people from here.

Reactions: dulcinea

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
Pifan & Dalek and their little Cthulhu monster, are the only official out-of-the-closet and into-real-life ones I know of.

Other then that, I know of people who apparently met past partners from here but are no longer together, people who are not quite ready to leave the early incubation time in the couple closet, and then you have the people who flirt a lot but I am not in their social circles so I don't know what stands behind it.

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
Elevendy seven

Daleeks and punjabi
welsszzyz and entj
meepers and infp
that one guy and that one girl
Nabbitz and a guy.

Actually not as many as i thought

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I met someone here back in 2014 and it lasted about 10 months.

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
Kinda. It's hard to tell for sure, but I felt like we were at least. lol. It didn't last though. We added each other on facebook and chatted kind of a lot. It wasn't really clear for me on things that I should've been more clear on(as a result I got really insecure and other things of course happened...). Never skyped...not sure what is too private and what is OK to share...so that's about it. lol.

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
I know of around 30. Not all of them led to marriage, some are still dating, some broke up under bad terms, some broke up on good terms.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Hahahahahahaah.

I love her so much. She really makes my day better in so many ways. :) Even when she wants me to binge watch a weird show like Parenthood. Or watch an episode of the Office for the 10th time. . .

(someone rescue me! ;) (She's going to bite me for this. . .))

1 - 20 of 23 Posts