Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only took about 3-4 tests. All results show that I'm an ESTJ. I read the descriptions, read lots of post, and feel satisfied with it. It is me for sure.

How many times did you take the MBTI test? What are the result? Are you satisfy with it? Do you have any doubts or confusions about the result(s)?

Reactions: Eudaimonia

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Not sure, maybe 10-15? I liked to take different ones to experiment. At the beginning I got ESTJ a few times. since then always ESTP. ESTJ always partially sounded like me, but that's it. When i discovered cognitive functions it opened my eyes to the real me.

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
Around 3-4 times, I know I've gotten: ESTP, ESTJ, and Surprisingly ENTJ.

Been reading up on Intuition (particular Ne) decided that it was more me. When I first got into MB I had a really biased opinion of N.

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I got ESTJ at my first trial, but I never honestly thought it was me. So I took a different test, which the results were ENFP, and I took the two more tests to see if this confirmed this, and the description sounded a lot like me so I went with that.

If I take the test anymore, I tend to end up with different results, all the time, but it depends on my mood.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I only took about 3-4 tests. All results show that I'm an ESTJ. I read the descriptions, read lots of post, and feel satisfied with it. It is me for sure.

How many times did you take the MBTI test? What are the result? Are you satisfy with it? Do you have any doubts or confusions about the result(s)?

Hi! I am pretty new here. I have taken the test about 3 times or so. First I thought I was INFP. Then I took a test and it said I was a possible ENFP. How can I know for sure? I would love to hear your input on this. :mellow:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well, I've taken it around 10 time over the course of 4 years or such. On the first year, it said I was an INFP, but I grew to really doubt it. ENFP hit the sweet spot, however recently my active wondering has switched from the I/E dichotomy to the F/T one. It was easier with INFP because something didn't go right there, but as for ENFP and ENTP, both descriptions fit me, and I relate very well with people of both types - also, a particular something in both descriptions always isn't clicking too.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi! I am pretty new here. I have taken the test about 3 times or so. First I thought I was INFP. Then I took a test and it said I was a possible ENFP. How can I know for sure? I would love to hear your input on this. :mellow:
There are many useful posts and sticky notes here that can help you. The more you dig the theory, the more you dig yourself. Give yourself some times to actually feels fit with one type.

This is one of the threads that could probably help you to figure out yourself.
http://personalitycafe.com/myers-briggs-forum/5592-how-mbti-typing-person-irl.html

Have fun! :proud:

Reactions: Irisheyes

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Well cognitively there is little difference in your functions between INFP and ENFP. Same functions just in slightly different order.

ENFP = Ne Fi Te Si
INFP = Fi Ne Si Te

Do you think you are introverted or extroverted? Do you gain energy from people or from being alone.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I like being around people, but after a while I feel emotionally drained. I don't like to be alone ALL the time, and I don't like to be around people ALL the time. Does this make sense, or am I just strange??:confused:

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I like being around people, but after a while I feel emotionally drained. I don't like to be alone ALL the time, and I don't like to be around people ALL the time. Does this make sense, or am I just strange??:confused:
Strange yes, but that is a different matter all together :laughing:

Nah you are an introvert. Now rejoice in your "youness"!

Reactions: WickedQueen

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
I've taken variations of online tests more times than I can remember (though I have never taken the "official" MBTI).

As I've mentioned several times before the very first time I took it I tested as an INFP (I was a freshman in college at the time). I read a type description and didn't think there was anything that didn't fit, but I saw that other friends of mine had tested as the same type but were nothing like me. But with everything else going on in my life at the time I didn't bother reading further into it.

It was through looking at my interactions with people that I discovered I was ST rather than NF. Depending on the test and my mood sometimes my F score will go up, but I have come to realize that I am more of a thinker who feels than a feeler who thinks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Numerous times ( I've lost count ) & on many sites but I do remember the very first one came out as INTP. I have had ISTP & INFP once & INTJ a couple of times. I have taken the cognitive processes test & that was INTP. The descriptions of that Type seem the most fitting for me :happy:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Taken the test at least 20 times via different internet sites and a 300 question MBTI test through work. The very first time I got an ESFJ, ESFP, ESTP and then ENTP. I've been getting ENTP since then and the work MBTI came back as ENTP--the teacher agreed with the test after talking to me about why I was questioning the results. Apparently it is very common for an ENTP to question results and pick them apart ; )

I've taken the test so many times to figure out which site's test I think is most accurate, if I can manipulate some of the answers to see what I'd get (still get ENTP after the 5th or so test), to figure out which questions test for which preference (E/I, S/N, T/F, J/P), because I'm bored, and because I'm slightly obsessed with MB.

I've been told I need to get a life :proud:

·
Registered
493 Posts
None of you have taken it if you actually haven't taken Form M, or one of its precessors.

Sorry, but free MBTI tests are phoney most of the times. You took something that is "like" the MBTI, but not it.

And yeah, I've taken Form M two times. One time when I didn't even know MBTI existed (4 years ago), the other one two weeks ago.... Both times, I got INTP =).

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I took the official one for money yes.

ESTP

·
Registered
676 Posts
I've taken it maybe ten times over 5+ yrs. I've always come out INTJ. There might have been one time I came out INFJ when I was going through a difficult time, but maybe it was just that my F was higher than normal.

·
Registered
676 Posts
None of you have taken it if you actually haven't taken Form M, or one of its precessors.

Sorry, but free MBTI tests are phoney most of the times. You took something that is "like" the MBTI, but not it.

And yeah, I've taken Form M two times. One time when I didn't even know MBTI existed (4 years ago), the other one two weeks ago.... Both times, I got INTP =).
I've taken official tests, both for school and on my own. Plus, I have read Quenk and Keirsey.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts