Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

A lot of times, I cannot control myself.

Imagine if most of us were taking a vacation for a few months and living in a huge house together for a while with lots of rooms O____o

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Yes. I make myself laugh excessively.

I like to be alone for vacation. I would only want to go with a few people I knew very well, but most of all, with a romantic partner.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I laugh at those who laugh at themselves.

because I know I laugh at myself all the time.

so do those who laugh at themselves laugh at themselves because they know others are laughing at them laughing?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I laugh at those who laugh at themselves.

because I know I laugh at myself all the time.

so do those who laugh at themselves laugh at themselves because they know others are laughing at them laughing?
I think knowing that others are laughing at them laughing make themselves laugh at themselves because they made others laugh at them laughing at themselves.

I can just imagine if some of us who get along are in an amusement park trip together. I can already imagine myself spending half the night trying not to shit in my pants from laughing too much.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i don't really laugh to often but your all pretty damn funny when you try, and sometimes when you aren't trying to!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I imagine you all as a giant flock of penguins, so quite often.
???? o_O
Dude, I'm no penguin. I'm a muthafuckin' polar bear with sunglasses and a groove thang a-shaking.

Reactions: PurpleTree and Null

·
Banned
317 Posts
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

A lot of times, I cannot control myself.

Imagine if most of us were taking a vacation for a few months and living in a huge house together for a while with lots of rooms O____o
I like to imagine all of us living in a giant pillow fort surrounded by a moat of Kool-Aid in an alternate dimension. You feel me? (Oops, necro'd this thread, it seems.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts