Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No shame. Absolutely none.

I am proud of my achievement i.e. half of the external chaos is hidden behind a shiny piece of fabric.

Fellow ENFPs, what state of ridiculousness are your living quarters currently in?

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
I literally don't care. I think my brain is missing the section for appreciating tidiness and orderliness that others have. Where that section is there's actually an extra section instead for appreciating Studio Ghibli films.

·
Registered
530 Posts
My room I try to keep at least *okay* because of the wrath of my ESFJ mother XD moving out in a few months tho. My closet however, is the harbringer of doom and the tomb of the underworld XD

It is the reason I will wear the same sweater...for more than 2 days XD

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I think I need to pick up my room this weekend.
Boutique Fashion Textile Room Footwear

Why are these upside down?

·
Registered
406 Posts
My room I try to keep at least *okay* because of the wrath of my ESFJ mother XD moving out in a few months tho. My closet however, is the harbringer of doom and the tomb of the underworld XD

It is the reason I will wear the same sweater...for more than 2 days XD
I'm right there with you haha. My mom is ESFJ as well and when I lived with her my messiness was the bane of her existence and vice-a-versa.

Free spirits and disorderly people unite!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think it's a ten out of a ten on the messiness scale... I have clothes lying everywhere, books and study material on the floor, labcoats on the kitchen floor, clothes stuffed into my bathroom shelf, cat toys scattered across the entire apartment. Not to mention that I haven't cleaned or vacuumed once during the last three weeks... It's quite bad even for me :p.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Extremely tidy currently. At least it appears that way. However all the mess is hidden in drawers and shit. Neetly tucked away and not visible to the public however hectic and messy once you delve in.

Much like my brain!

But yeah I cannot stand having a visibly messy room. It needs to look sleek.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tridentus:16916698 said:
I literally don't care. I think my brain is missing the section for appreciating tidiness and orderliness that others have. Where that section is there's actually an extra section instead for appreciating Studio Ghibli films.
I seem to have both those sectors.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Extremely tidy currently. At least it appears that way. However all the mess is hidden in drawers and shit. Neetly tucked away and not visible to the public however hectic and messy once you delve in.

Much like my brain!

But yeah I cannot stand having a visibly messy room. It needs to look sleek.
I can't stand it either, but I just can't seem to get the motivation to clean :/ Really bugs me out mentally. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
449 Posts
toooooo messy :rolleyes:
Room Furniture Bedroom Bed sheet Bed Bedroom Room Bed Property Furniture

I'm in my finals period so I have to study a lot and have no time to tidy my room (If I had I wouldn't get it really tidy, just a little anyways)

Attachments

Reactions: AdroElectro
1 - 20 of 36 Posts