Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of pure curiosity. Will be nice if you specify why you drink coffee (to help you wake up/add energy, just for taste or whatever reason you may have for that).

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a few cups in the morning. My parents always served coffee with breakfast when I was a kid and they gave it to me. Not sure if kids should have coffee in the morning, but it became my morning ritual.

I get bad headaches if I don't have coffee in the morning, and I'm fond of waking up, reading the news at my laptop and drinking a good cup of coffee.

I don't really want to kick my morning ritual to the curb. Plus I live in New England and it is pretty much cold here all the time except in summer, so having warm drinks is nice.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I drink coffee once a day 5 days a week except on weekends. Coffee is provided for us on my job and one cup will do it for me. On the weekends, I don't own a coffee machine at home nor do I go through caffeine withdrawls from it, either. I drink coffee because I like the taste. But I can take it or leave it.

Weird, huh?

·
Banned
3,644 Posts
I've been drinking coffee since I was 8. To wake me up, because I like it, it's addicting, etc. I'm good with 1-3 cups of coffee a day.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Two to three cups at noon, sometimes one in the evening too. I drink it because I like the taste, not for the energy boost because I don't get any. :frustrating: It's the same with 'energy' drinks; they're nice, but I'm immune to caffeine it seems.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Not much. I'll have a cup or two if I had trouble sleeping the night before. I enjoy the taste but I don't think about coffee unless I need it.

·
Banned
6,857 Posts
None unless I desperately need to stay awake for something. Just a sip too much can shoots my anxious jitters through the roof and it has in in at least one instance made me literally insane for a day.

·
Registered
268 Posts
At least one cup a day. Dunno why I even bother, it just makes my heart rate go up without really "waking" me up.

·
I love my everything
10,949 Posts
None. I can't take the taste. But I am willing to hear extremely low coffee or very sweet coffee recommendations.

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,130 Posts
Max of one small cup morning and afternoon, usually decaf (caffeine sensitive), but occasionally mixed with a little caff. I adore espresso or strong bodied coffee and hate that I have to watch the caffeine. On the other hand, I can skip it and suffer no ill effects.

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
None. I can't take the taste. But I am willing to hear extremely low coffee or very sweet coffee recommendations.
White coffee then, I guess? I ordered something like that once and it actually looked more like milk with a ton of sugar in it-and tasted like that. xd

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hmm hmm, cool. My browser crashed before I made the poll thing to sort things conveniently and thought the threads don't get published until the poll is done?
But thanks for the input :p

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.